Chapter 18: Fighting spirit

Chelbell2016:

Next chapter for you guys. There's roughly about 8 or 9 episode left of this one and then it's onto mystic force and I don't know about anyone else but I cannot wait for that season. After this episode its the one where she gets her Batalizer and then its the ninja storm and dino thunder team up. For those two I will update as soon as possible as cannot wait. After the team up two I need to update my other story one or two chapters then I will continue.

*Back to action*

Courtney's POV:

I still cannot that my dad is invisible. I mean I wasn't happy when all I could see of my dad is him in a spandex suit. But at least I could see him. Hayley tries this green slime stuff and the next thing we know he is invisible. Yeah sure it was funny when he helped Ethan out on his date.

But I want my dad back.

We are walking down the stairs to the lab as Hayley contacted us saying she needed us back at the lab.

"What's up Hayley?" Ethan asked as we continued down the stairs.

"Where's dad?" I ask looking around for any sign of where he could be.

"Yeah," Kira said. "Not that we'd be able to see him if he was here."

"Hey guys," My dads voice says and we all look over to see him doing weight training.

"I'll never get used to that!" Leanne states and we all nod our heads.

"Hey Dr. O," Conner said smirking. "No offence but what's the point of building your biceps if nobody's gonna see them!"

Next moment he has obviously stopped as the weights drop down again.

"Well," he began and I started to worry at his tone of voice. "That's the reason I called you here. Hayley found a way to bring me back to normal."

"Well that's great!" Kira exclaims.

"What are we waiting for?" Ethan asks and Hayley walks forwards a little.

"Let's do it," Leanne agrees.

"Wait," I say. "Something tells me it's not as easy as it sounds."

"Hold on everybody," Hayley says stepping in between us to address everyone including my dad. "Tommy I told you I think the re-moleculariser may make you visible again, but I haven't found a power source strong enough for it."

"I've been thinking about that," he tells her picking up a black box. "Maybe we should use this!"

He passes the box to Hayley. she opens it and I am shocked to see his dino gem in it.

"NO way forget it!" I told him knowing the risks that could cause. "Don't you realise what could happen?"

"Courtney," My dad and I think I hear him take a step forward. "We've gotta try something. My dino gem is the powerful source of energy we have."

" 'Powerful' being the operative word," Hayley says. "I have no idea how your body will react to it."

"Which makes this a really bad idea," I say crossing my arms. "There's no way that you can-"

"Look If I think we can do this," dad snaps at me. "Then we will do this."

I am shocked as this is the first time he had ever snapped at me before.

"Courtney's right it's way too risky," Hayley stuck up for me.

"Hayley," he said to her. "We don't have a choice."