Chaper 5

Izumo and Fushimi stared at Yata in disbelief . " See ? I told you that you wouldn't believe me " Yata said cracks in his voice from sadness . "Its hard to believe Yata , so take it slow ." Izumo said with a soft gentle voice . Fushimi of course just stared at him saying nothing .

He looked at them hard with a saddened expression . "I want to go home and I can't do it alone ." I hope I can get home .  " How are we supposed to help you ?" Fushimi sneared at him .

A few hours after they spoke Yata went back to scepter 4 . "Where have you been Yata ?! " Seri yelled across the room when she layed her eyes on him . Jesus Christ she could break glass . " I took a walk and i got caught in time , it wont happen again ."

"You bet it wont happen again Yata." Seri said aggravated . " We have an assignment for you ." seri said with an aggravated tone and glared at him

"What is it ?" Yata said tired from everything why does Fushimi even work for them ?damn she's annoying . " We need you to .....wake up ." she replied " gla- wait what ?!" Yata practically screamed . " I said you need to wake up ."

Was she kidding ?! Thats all he had to do ?! "Wake up Yata." He just looked curiously at Seri as she repeated that . He only looked away when he felt his  consciousness slip away from him . Next thing Yata knew was he felt like he was laying down and heard a familiar voice . But who was it ?

"Wake up Yata , please " Thats all he heard . He's eyes felt heavy and he couldnt open them just yet . So he had to figure out who was saying it just by voice , and it wasn't long till he figured it out .

Yata opened his eyes and saw Izumo sitting by him . Izumo had tears streaming down his cheeks , holding onto Yata's hand . "Izumo?" Yata said looking around .

"Y-Yata ? Your actually awake ?" Izumo asked practically stumbling on his words . "Where am I ? How long was I out " Yata asked confused to where he was . "Your in the hospital , and you've been out for almost 4 months " Damn that long ?

No matter how long it was , he was glad to be back .

~TIME SKIP~

A few weeks later Yata was sitting in the bar . Some Scepter 4 members came in to check on Yata for the time being but they never saw Fushimi . Until today when the monkey decided to visit . The door chim got Yata's attention . " Hello Monkey " Yata said. " Hi to you as well Misaki " Fushimi replied as he pushed up his glasses . " Nice to see you doing well by the way . Its good to have you back ." That brought Yata to tears for an unknowing reason .

"Yata ? " anna chimmed in . "Are you ok ?" She looked curious at him . He got up from the sofa and hugged Fushimi . For the first time in forever he knew what Fushimi was going through everyday . He felt monkey hug back , he smiled . " Yata did you know that Fushimi visited the hospital everyday , Before and After work " Anna said smiling at them .

"Secrets out I guess ." Fushimi scoffed as the hugs ended .