One

There will be smut, the signs for smut with be \\\\\

I just moved into a new town with my mom. We're going to live with her boyfriend, who has a son named Adym.

I had to take my boxs to my room. I started unpacking, and I was almost done. I hear footsteps, then Adym walks in and says, "Hi I'm Adym."

I smile, "Hi, I'm Kate. So, you're the one I've been hearing about."

"Yeah, I've been hearing such good things about you."

I laughed, "Here, give me your phone number. I want to be able to text you if I need help, that you know, doesn't involve the parents?"

"Oh, uh- yeah." He gave me his phone number. I sent him a text and he went back to his room.

Later that night

Adym- Hey.

Me- Hi.

Adym- So, what are you doing tonight?

Me- I don't have anything planned.

Adym- You want to go hang out tonight?

Me- Sure, I would love too.

Adym- Where should we go?

Me- Umm let's go to the movies. Be ready by 5.

Adym- Okay.

I took shower and when I was done, I blow dryed my hair.

With my towel wrapped around me, I carefully put on light makeup. I was wearing a black crop-top, with a red and black flannel.

I had gotten new converse, which were white so, that was my choice in shoes.

I was also wearing light blue booty-shorts. Hey, You never know, there might be cute guys there.

*Later*

I was walking to Adym's room. To be completely honest he looked really hot in his ripped jeans with his plain old white t-shirt with white Jordans.

We got in his car and went to the movies. When we got there we saw a horror movie, we decided to see Rings. I'll admit, I was kinda scared but Adym was close enough, to be cuddling with me in the seats.

After the movie, we were talking in the lobby. After we got a seat in the lobby he started taking about his YouTube channel, "My YouTube channel is Its_Ricco_tho and I watch people's musicl.lys, and post my reactions on things like that.'"

When we got in the car to go home, and he started to talk about his interests. Then it was my turn, "I like to make musicl.lys and watch YouTube."

"What do you want to do now?" Adym asked.

"Well I guess we could get to know each other," I said.

"Ok, do you want me to start off?" Adym said.

"Sure," I responded.

"Ok, so, I really like to make music.lys, and I'm also pretty popular. I'm known as a fuckboy on there. People have told me I'm nice, funny, dirty, and freaky. Your turn," Adym said.

"Ok, well you know that I like to make musicl.lys. I'm not that popular on the app but I am freaky and a little cringy. I'm kinda dirty but I'm nice and I can be mean if need be," I told him.

*Later in Adym's room* \\\\\\ smut

We were talking about what we should do and he asked me, "Do you wanna play Dirty Truth or Dare?"

I said, "You go first."

"OK, Truth or Dare?"

I decided to be risky and fun, "Dare."

"I dare you to take off your shirt," he smirked.

"Ok, Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Truth," he said.
It was my turn to smirk,"What are you thinking right now, or what would you want to do?"

He replied with, "I would want to know what it would be like to kiss you, Or want to just have you right now."

He started to move closer to me and I do the same. We then were staring into each other's eyes forever, until I moved in for a kiss and he kissed me back and that turned into a makeout.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and then had me up against the wall. He started to kiss and suck on my neck. He made hickeys all over my neck.

He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He unbuttoned my pants until I was only in my undergarments. He asked me to take off my bra off.

"You are so beautiful," he said while sliding my panties off. He started to rub my clit. He then moved me to the end of the bed and he took off his pants and boxers.

He slowly thrusts into me the got faster until I let out a small moan . He began to thrust harder into me, making the nth of us moan.

"Fuck, Daddy!" I moaned.

He said, "I'm gonna cum."

He stopped before he could and shoved himself in my mouth. I started to kiss and lick the tip of Kanye. I started to suck him off and when he was close I hollowed my cheeks, and he moaned and came. I swallowed and we cuddled, and we eventually fell asleep.

Smut over ////

When I woke up, Adym's arm was around my waist. I got up and went to the kitchen to see my mom cooking bacon and eggs. Adym woke up about an hour later. He looked so hot without shirt on. He came behind me while my mom's back was turned and whispered in my ear, "I love you babygirl."

I just blushed and whispered back, "I do too." He smiled and said, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I was so surprised, "Yes!"

My mom turned around, "What happened?"

"Nothing mom. I'm going to take a shower." I replied, we couldn't tell her.

"I'm going to play video games," Adym and I both went upstairs. When I turned around, "Take one with me?"

\\\\\\ light smut

He just smiled and walked over to me. He grabbed my chin and kissed me, I kissed him back.

We got in the shower he just looked at the water fall down my body. He starts to kiss my neck and grabbed my ass. He shoved me up against the shower wall. He then slowly moved down and started to lick my clit in circles. I let out a small moan and he went faster.

After we washed our hair, we got out. I put on a ripped light jeans cropped sweatshirt that says 'do it later'. I also had teal converse with a messy bun with light makeup and winged eyeliner. Adym was wearing a red and black plaid shirt with black jeans, and his red and black Jordans. We laid on the bed and watched Netflix an cuddled almost all night.

Hi, so this is my first book I will be writing more to this book.