Two

*Later that night* Smut

Adym!" I yell.

"What is it?" he said back.

"I want you right now, come here," I said.

"What is it baby girl?" he said with a smirk. "Come here," I said.

"What do you need?" he questioned, as he lifted my chin and kissed me. Of course, I kissed him back. Then U whispered in his ear, "I want you."

"Ok," he said with a smile. He put me down on the, then we started to kiss. He didnt break the kiss until he started to go down my body. He left bite marks down my neck.

When he got to my chest he stopped and took off my shirts and pants. He left me in my undergarments and looked at me. He started to undress himself and to be honest, he looked so hot. He removed my panties and started to rub my clit slow.

Just to tease me he would go faster at times.  He took off his boxers and Kanye was hard. I sat up and kissed the tip of Kanye started to deep throat Kanye. He started to let out small moans.

He made me go back an lay down he slowly started to thrust into me. I let out a small moan he thrusted faster which made me yell, "D-DADDY FASTER!" After about a half hour we cuddled until we fell asleep.

*morning*

I woke up with Adym's arms still around me but he was up just looking at me. He said, "Good morning Baby

"Morntinf Adym," I replied.

He smiled, "What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know, do you want go to the mall?" I asked.

"That sounds good, be ready in like a hour."

"Ok," I replied.

I got in the shower to freshen up and when I was done. I blow dryed my hair and put on light makeup with a wing. I also put on a white crop top with black booty shorts with black converse.

Adym had a black sweat shirt on with black jeans and his Jordans. He came in and asked if I was ready. I said, "Yes, let's go. When I walked I moved my hips a little more then normal just to tease him. When we got in the car he slowly put him hand on my leg and said I love you.

"I love you too," I said.

*Later that week*

Adym's pov

"Sawyer," I said.

"What is it bro?"

"I want to tell you something," I said, nervously.

"Ok?"

"Well, I really love Kate. She is the world to me but she doesn't know that our parents are splitting up and I'm moving away. I don't know how to tell her. She is really funny, she has a cute laugh and her lips are so plump and cute," I admitted.

"Adym it will be ok, I'm sure she'll understand. I'm sure you guys will feature it out. Well, how about you invite Kate over? We'll talk it out,"  Sawyer assured.

"Well,  I guess I will, but I she might is sleeping,"

Kate's pov

I woke up to my phone buzzing. When I looked at the screen I saw a text from Adym.

Adym- Hey sorry to bother you but can you come over to Sawyer's house?

Kate- Yeah sure be there in 10 min.

Adym- Thanks baby girl, I love you. See you soon.

*At Sawyer's house*

Adym's pov

I heard the door open and saw Kate walk in.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, Adym," she smiled.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked

"Well, it really was just me that wanted to talk to you. So, can we go to bed room please?"

"Ok, I guess," she replied.

"Well, Kate I don't know how to tell you this, but I have to. Ok, Kate I love you so much and I love your personality, you just in general," I sighed, "Our parents are splitting up and I'm moving away."

"What?! How are we going to be a couple?!" Kate started to cry.

"It's going to be ok. I'm going to try and stay here. I will be here the whole way through, for you baby girl. I love you and I will always love you."

"I love you too, Adym. Can we go home now? I just want to have a good night with you," Kate asked.

"Yes we can. Let's go, I'm going to leave my car here so we can talk in the car," I said.

"Bye, Sawyer," Kate and I said. When we got in the car we talked the whole way home and Kate kept kissing me on the cheek.

When we walked in the house Kate told me she was going to take a shower and go to bed.

"Do you want to take one with me?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. After we got out of the shower I put on gray sweat pants and a plan black t-shirt. Kate had on a sexy booty shorts and a black tank top on. When she came over to me I wrapped my arms a round her waist. We laid down an talked for a little until Kate was on my chest fast asleep. I just moved her so she was on top of me and wrapped my arms around her.

Kate's pov

I woke up that early in the morning. I was on top of Adym and he had his arms around me. He was so warm but I had to get up, I put on one of his over sized t-shirts that was on the ground and went down stairs to the basement.

I sat there watching tv for about 10 mins before Adym came in and sat next to me.

"Hey what are you doing up at 3 in the morning?" he asked.

"Oh I just got up. I was going to stay by you but I wanted to come down here and watch some tv," I said.

"Well ok, can we watch a movie?"

"Sir, I don't care. what do you want to watch?" I asked.

"How about strangers?" He suggested.

"Ok," I said.

The movie was kinda scary and at some scary parts I jumped. Adym cuddled with me make me feel better.

New chapter soon and some new characters coming.