Bipolar....( Niall Horan fanfic )

Same as the other story i will update 3 times a week... xx (: your welcome.

  " Niall please stop screaming I didn't do anything to your room."

oh...hi my nad thme is Cindy and niall is my crazy abusive boyfriend at first he wasen't like this after a year he started throwing things at me. I wanna leave but I'm afraid he will find me and hurt me even more.

" Niall please i promise you know i love you i would never mess with your things." i said while my eyes were welling with tears i thought to myself i am not gonna let my tears fall infront of him. I started to hyproventilate he walked closer to me i backed away afraid he was gonna hit me. I hit the wall and he was about 2 feet away i tried to get up and run for the door but i didn't make it. He grabbed me by the waist and turned me around and whispered in my ear " Cindy i will give you your punishment for messing with my things." he pushed you against the wall and rippeed off your shirt and told you to take your pants off you obeyed so that he didn't hit you.

After that was settled he looked me in the eyes they didn't have anger in them they had love and careness in them. This is the NiallI I  loved he leaned over and kissed my  forhead and whispered in my ear " I love you Cindy don't ever forget that no matter what happens between us i will always and never stop loving you."

I blushed and looked at him " Niall i love you too." I  felt tierd and so I turned off the lights and cuddled up with Niall.

I woke the next morning and grabbed my  phone to checked the time and it was 11:45 a.m so I decided to get up and take a shower. I detached myself from Niall's grip and skipped to the bathroom. I got a towel and got out the shower and went to my closet and grabbed a black batman tank top and black shorts and a black velvet bow. I curled my hair and decided i was going to Dunkin Donuts i put on my all black Keds and walked out the door. I got there and ordered 2 coffee's and was on my way back to the house when i got there i heard creeking coming from the living room i look to see niall walking around when he saw me he had a bright smile on his face. I smiled back and handed him the muffin and coffee.

"awww babe you didnt have to i could have made breakfast ."

 "but i wanted to do something for you" you replied cheekily

"thanxxs babe."

"your welcome" you kiss him on the nose

All of a sudden the front door busts open and in walked your worst nightmare.

(A/N): I WILL UPDATE TOMMRROW MY LOVES