He Came Back!

haeee guys sorry for making you wait  for this long...xx (;

In came your worst nightmare....

The person had all black on and he was holding a switch blade.

" Where is all the money?" He yelled at us.

" I don'r know what talking about but here" I said picking up my purse to get my wallet and tossed it to him. He looked in and took the money out.

" This is not all the money you owe me !" He yelled again

Niall was filled with anger he jumped off the sofa and walked over to me putting me behind him.

 " What do you want?" Niall growled.

" It's not what I want it's what my boss wants." The uknown intruder says with a chuckle.

Niall spit at the intruder . The creep slowly walks towards us Niall dosen't notice because he is deep in thought i was frozen in place .He gets closer and grabs me and puts me in a head lock and puts the switchblade to my throat.

" LET HER GO! " Niall screamed walking towards us.

" Take another step and I'll slice her like a tomato." The criminal said 

Niall stopped dead in his tracks. He was deciding what to do he dosen't want anyone to die.

Niall's P.O.V.

He was gonna kill Cindy if i took another step. I  got it I'm going to grab my phone and call Harry he is one of my friends that is not afraid to kill someone for me. Before I could get my phone there was a knock on the door I walked over to it and when i opened it I saw Cindy's brother Louis.

" Hey Niall is Cindy here ?" Louis squeaked

"Yeah she is" I said trying not to sound frightened

" Can i come in and see her I called her 2 hours ago telling her I was coming." He announced

Before I could answer he had pushed past me. He was in the house I turned arond and walked to the living room and saw the unknown bastard was gone. Cind was still standing in the same place she was teriffied i soon as she noticed i was there she ran to me and grabbed me tight. I pulled away from the hug after a few minutes i looked at her face then something on her neck caught my attention it was purple and red. That dibshit marked my Princess I'm going to find him and kill him with my bare hands.

Cindy's P.O.V.

The stranger bent down to my ear and whispered " Your mine" I shivered at his hot breath it was discusting.

I gave him a little sass " I don't belog to you i have a loving boyfriend and thats not you" I said sternly.

He smiled and came closer to me and pressed his lips to my neck I tried to push him away but he is 100x stronger then me. My knees were not restrained by him so i kneed him in the balls then the stomach so hard he coughed up blood. I smirked to myself I appluded myself in my head i never knew i was this strong. He got up and took off to the window and grabbed my wallet on the way. Good thing i dont keep my credit cards or lisense in there i thought to myself. That's when i heard footsteps behind me and turned t find niall with a sad smie on his face. I ran to him and hugged him few minutes he pulled away and looked at my neck i looked into his eyes and say anger and coldness Oh shit the guy must have left a bruise.

I heard another pair i footsteps and i looked up and saw my Fabulous brother Louis.

" LOUIS" I screamed happy to see him

"CINDY" He screamed back

" I'm so glad your here i've missed you a lot and i haven't seen you in months." I said while hugging him we both had huge grins on our faces.

" How have you been Cindy?" Louis asked

" I've been pretty good with my little nialler." i said walking towards the living room and sittng next to niall.

" How have you been ?" I repeated his question to him.

" I've been good actuall-"

He was cut off by your phone ringing you looed at the caller I.D and saw it said blocked you took a big gulp.

"Guys i'll be right back" they both nod and then make small talk while you go answer the phonr.

you clicked accept and put the cold phone to your ear.

" Hello?" 

" I can see your every move and don't try to escape cause you won't get away" The unknown caller growled at you.

you dropped the phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A:N): HAEE GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND I WILL UPDATE TOMMRROW BY MY LOVES... <3 <3 <3 ^.^ <3 <3 <3......