Author's Note: A 1D Fan Fiction

I sit down at my computer and start to log in to all my fan accounts,one by one. First I go on Pinterest,then to Instagram,Twitter and yes,even Facebook.

I start to feel giddy and excited to check how many people were reading and finding out about my stories. Well stories sounds a bit too childish and too...well unappealing. I think I would say they fit more in the category of Fanfictions.

I log in to the last website,about to explode from excitement. Oh. My. Gawd. 621k people from around the world are going onto Wattpad and reading my fanfiction. For the past year, I have been writing(typing) up a story called Between The Lines. It's about a girl who is always being bullied and can't even go home in peace, because her dad is a drunk and her mom is in denial,until Harry Styles saves her from Hell in the suburbs.

I know you're probably thinking,"Who the hell is this?!" Well I guess it's time for Share-your-name-and-where-you're-from club. Feel free to share,too! My name is Karina Wolfe and I'm a 17 year old Directioner. I moved to the U.K. from California(U.S.A.). I have been living here ever since the accident.

My parents were in a horrible accident(that I wish not to speak of)so I have been living with my Aunt ever since. Believe me,this past year and a quarter has had its up and downs. Especially when your heart is picked up,thrown high into the air giving you butterflies,but falling down finding that no one is there to catch you.

___________________________

This was just me throwing an idea around,so how was it? It's also the intro.