Chapter one - getting closer

You-
so I'm standing in the airport calling Adym to see if he's still picking me up, he's on his way now and I'm so exited.

Adym received the call and got into his car to pick me up.

Adym-
I got to the airport and I walk in and see her standing casually by her suitcase on her phone, 'damn she's so much cuter in person' he says in a quiet tone to himself.

You-
I seen Adym and ran towards him leaving my suitcase behind, leaping on him and wrapping my hands around his neck.

Adym-
Glad to see you too, he says in my ear keeping a hold on my waist.

You-
I'm so glad to see you, I say with a grin on my face as I place my feet back on the ground.

Adym-
Let's go, as he takes hold of my hand leading me to his car.

Adym opens the door, for me and says ladies first. And shuts the door after I get into the car, and goes around and sits in the drivers seat.
We arrive at his place and...

You-
So where am I staying? You say I'm a soft innocent voice.

Adym-
I'll show you, he says as he takes my hand and leads me to a bedroom.

You-
I follow him to the bedroom he is leading me to and I said, isn't this the room we video called in? Which means this is your room?

Adym-
Stay, stay we me. He says in the begging low voice of his.

You-
Should we be doing that?

Adym-
Why not?

You-
I gue---

Adym walking across the room to cut her off, putting his hands around her your waist and pulling you closer to connect lips, grabbing her face with his soft hand and holding her waist with the other.

Adym-
Jump,  Adym mumbles while still trying to hold the kiss without breaking.

You jumped and her put both of his hand on your legs to keep you succoured from falling.
Walking over to the bed and placing you on in gently while still kissing...