Sweet dreams.

He follows you into the bathroom and joins you in the shower not getting to intermit at this point because yous are so tired, he heaps a bar of soap and generally glides it across your backing, him knowing you can reach every inch. You turn around now face to face with Adym and he just continues washing you because you look like your drifting off, he put you under the warm water leaving it to drizzle down your body and he washes his self as your washing off you switch places as he grabs your hand helping you get out of the bath which the shower was in.
You walk out and grab a towel and wrap it around your body gaining goosebumps.  Adym gets out of the shower and wraps a towel around his waist with water still dripping from his hair and down his chest. He helps you get dressed and then tucks you into bed.

Adym-
I'll be right there babygirl.

You give a slight grin knowing your the luckiest girl in the world,
You feel his body slam on to the bed lying next to you and him slam his lips on your forehead with his hand gripping your waist.

Adym-
Goodnight, babygirl.

And he pulls the covers up keeping you warm and him cuddling you to sleep, you move your head to his cheats and drift off knowing your safe and sound when your with and around him.

Sorry this was short, it was just a catch up because I haven't updated in so long