CH.13

Mystery's P.O.V

No that can't be them, they..... They died years ago! La Luna said in disbelief, my breathing hitched and my eyes widened. I felt my eyes water, I blink away the tears and try to think it was a hallucination. But it wasn't. The talking got louder, and before I knew it they were in front of me. With another human, I felt paralyzed. Will they remember us? I don't know, it's a high possibility but I doubt they re- La Luna was cut off by frisk hugging us, they were smiling and they had tears in their eyes. I didn't believe it, they...... They remembered us, I hugged back instantly relaxing.

"Mystery you're alive!!" they said through their sobs, I nodded and hugged them like my life depended on it.

"Where were you Frisk? I searched and searched, but I never found you. I thought I lost you, but I still wondered how you were." I said a tear slipping from my eye, I realized that this might have been awkward for everyone else.

We stood up and looked back to the skeletons and the other human who looked intrigued, I tilt my head at them. They looked similar to Frisk, frisk noticed my Curiousity toward the other human.

"Mystery this is Chara, Chara this is mystery." frisk introduced us, I nodded.

"Frisk can I...... Trust them?" I asked a little hesitant, I really hope they aren't like the other humans on the surface. Frisk sighed.

"Still have trust issues toward other humans beside me huh?" frisk asked a bit jokingly, I nodded still glancing at chara.

"Yes you can trust them, they are like me." frisk said smiling, I faintly smile and nod.

We all went to the living room and they say on the couch, I sat on the floor as old habbits kicked in.

"Mystery?" I look up to see the others looking curiously at me, I tilt my head.

"What?" I asked my brow twitched up in curiousity, frisk spoke up.

"You don't have to sit on the floor, come on sit up here with us." frisk grinned, I shake my head. Flashes of past beatings, popped up at the thought of sitting on the couch.

"I'm fine." I say, my voice sounded like a whisper and shaky. Knowing frisk they would mentally note that, I felt slight pain in my chest but ignored it. They watched TV I wasn't paying attention, the pain slowly grew until it was intense. I knew what this meant, Sol was coming out.

"Frisk I need to be locked again, She is coming again." I said shakily, the pain in my chest made me cough up a small amount of blood. I don't think they heard me. My heart rate picked up as familiar fear grasped my body, I found myself in a coughing fit. I coughed up dark red almost black blood, my fear rose higher.

"Frisk!" I was panicked, I caught everyone's attention. I feared for them, if Sol wasn't contained soon then either blood would spill or they'd be seriously hurt. Frisk told the skeletons what to do and how to do it, you're so worthless, I should kill you. But the only reason I'm not is because of your body, and your power. Sol spoke I heard La Luna try and fight her but as always Sol won.

I was on my side holding my stomach and coughing violently, everyone scrambled to do what frisk ordered them to do. I was coughing so much I could consider it barfing, ew how disgusting, barfing up blood ugh my cloths are going to get sticky. Who the hell cares we have bigger brats to deal with! La Luna shouted at me, suddenly bright red and sharp looking bones appeared around me. I looked up to see UF Sans, his eye glowing red my head was growing dizzy from how much blood I basically barfed up. I weakly smiled, I sighed in relief.

Sol was going to lose this time, she will have to defeat these guys first.