5. First Vacation P. 2

- Camera rolling –

The two sat by the bonfire preparing the food they cooked for dinner. They are having samgyupsal again since it's the easiest to cook outdoors.

It's quite windy and the beautiful smell of the sea was making the ambiance in some way romantic. The lights glistening from the houses and buildings not far from the place they are staying have illuminated the darkening place. The chirping of birds serenading them from early morning when they have arrived was no longer heard and replaced by the sound of the waves near them.

"Oppa, umma said she wants to meet you." Nayeon opened up with a slight smile.

"When should I meet her?" He asked calmly.

"Oh?" Misun said in shock, "He's not even nervous about it."

"Molla..." Nayeon shrugged hugging her knees, "She just texted me when you went to cook the rice. She said she just watched this show and she wants to thank you for treating me well."

"Of course." Mark said nodding his head, "No one should treat you badly. If someone does, tell me. I'll teach them a lesson."

"Teach my members a lesson." Nayeon pouted cutely leaning against him, "They always tease me~"

"Teasing you is fine since you're really cute when you are teased." Mark responded with a cute smile as he pinched her cheek lightly, "Let's get some rest."

Nayeon nodded her head pouting cutely watching him stand up. He grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"Good night Nayeon-ah~" Mark said watching her get inside her tent.

She looked back at him and smiled, "Good night oppa."

Mark smiled and motioned her to get inside. As soon as she has zipped her tent close, he checked the place before deciding to call it a night.

~~~

Mark came back from the convenience store after he woke up earlier the next day. He then started cooking cheese ramyeon and some sausage plus he prepared some tea for the two of them. He huffed some air after feeling so cold from the freezing air. He is wearing his thick black jacket but it wasn't enough to keep his whole body warm.

"Nayeonie~" He called from outside her tent, "Ireona~"

Nayeon groaned but she could be seen waking up slowly.

"What is Mark thinking? Waking up that early." Eunkwang complained as the time showed 3:45 AM.

"He's like Nayeon's appa, waking her up for school." Misun joked making the rest of them laugh.

Nayeon got out the tent after spraying some moisturizer on her face. She wrapped her blanket around her as she walked near the bonfire with her. Mark dusted the blanket on the sand and made him sit down - sitting down after she did. He handed her a bowl of cheese ramyeon with sausages. She bowed her head as she got it from him and quietly started eating.

"Is it good?" He asked watching her eat.

She looked at him nodding her head smiling cutely as she continued eating making him smile as well.

"Aren't you going to eat?" She asked curiously.

Mark opened his mouth cutely and Nayeon started to feed him. She brushed her fingers through his hair, fixing it, as he started to feed himself.

"What time did you wake up?" She asked getting her bowl from him.

"3AM." He replied leaning over the table with a sweet smile, "You look really beautiful today."