Jealously

Roc POV

Can't believe Jada has a boyfriend I dont get why she would go and get another boyfriend yes ppl I love Jada but now she's dating some dude named August I don't see her anymore. Me and my boy Ray are at my house chilling sense Trevor went out with Z.

Ray: Damn Bro what ever happened to that hottie you was talking to?

Me: Oh she got a boyfriend

Ray: Nigga sense when has that ever stopped you

Me: I really like this girl and if she's really happy with this dude then I will let it be

Did I mean everything bout Jada and her new guy? hell no that nigga is an enemy, he stole my girl from me and Im gonna do whatever I can to get her back.

Jada POV

Ugh August is so overprotective like damn when he knew me and Roc were talking one night, he totally freaked out he said he didn't like me talking to him. So I just stopped but now this nigga is acting funny with me so you know what idc I got up and took a drive over to Roc's place, when I got there some guy with two long ponytails answered.

???: Damn! Ma you are fine!

Me: *Giggles* Is Roc here

???: Yea but damn sometime come and visit me

I just shook my head and walked inside, Roc was watching TV so I ran up behind him and hugged him.

Roc: TF! oh shit babygirl what are you doing here

Me: I came to see you and my god your still calling me that

I said as I sat down on the couch next to him.

Roc: Yeah cuz you will always be my babygirl *Kisses my forehead*

I couldn't help but blush Roc is really something else, ugh why did I jump into this relationship with August, speaking of him he was calling my phone so I answered.

"Hello"

"Jada where TF are you, I'm over at your house and no ones home"

"Nigga you have been acting shady and out of the blue I get a phone call saying that your at my house, just go home August"

"Your with that Roc dude aren't you I knew you was cheating on me, well you know what they say you can't change a hoe into a woman"

"NIGGA IM NOT CHEATING ON YOU AND HOW FUCKING DARE YOU CALL ME A HOE FUCK YOU AUGUST"

Ugh a tear fell from my eye not because I was sad it was about anger, he just makes me so made. Roc seen that I was crying and held me close, I love being in his arms.

August POV

That Nigga Roc is really starting to piss me TF off, I love Jada but I can't show it because all she ever talks about is Roc this and Roc that it is getting on my fucking nerves. So the only way to get my girl back is to get rid of this punk Nigga.

Oh shit August has lost his mind. What you think he's gonna do??

Vote and Comment