Fight!!

August POV

Before I get rid of that Roc dude, I need to make things right with me and Jada. I didn't mean the things I said to her yesterday I was just mad that she was spending more time with that Roc dude instead of me her BOYFRIEND, so I'm heading over to her house now.

Jada POV

Roc said that he would be over at my house in about 10 to 15 minutes, I asked my Mom if that was ok and she said "Yes." But unfortunately she spoke to my Dad about it and he's gonna be watching over us to see that we don't get too "friendly". I went upstairs took a shower then put on this.

•Black Fitted Tank Top that says "Set Our Goals" in White Letters.

•Grey Sweats

•Black Jordans

I heard the doorbell ring so I sprint fast downstairs only to see my Dad beat me to the door.

Dad: Roc right?

Roc: Yes sir.

Dad: Well come in.

I greeted Roc with a hug then we walked into the living room, where the question test begins.

Dad: What's your name boy?

Roc: Chresanto August.

Dad: How old are you?

Roc: 18

(A/N: I know he's not I just need him to be this old for the story)

Dad: You seen like a good kid but the big question is what you want with my daughter?

Roc: I just wanna make her happy and maybe one day be with with her but I guess right now I just want to be a true friend she helped me a lot

Dad: With what?

Roc: Mr. Haynes you have a wonderful daughter she saved my brother from being beaten to death by two assholes excuse my language, and is now dating Zendaya

Dad: Well Chres your a great kid-(GCO)

Mom: Honey can you take June, oh I'm sorry Jada is this your friend Chres

Me: Yes Mom this is Roc, Roc this is my Mom Ashanti and my baby sister June

Roc: Nice to meet you both

Mom: It's nice to meet you too Roc, Nelly honey we have to go we have to take June to the doctors, Jada we'll be back later

Me: Alright bye *Sighs* I'm sorry bout my Dad

Roc: It's cool I didn't mind it at all, so how are you and Alsina doing?

Me: I'm breaking up with him, I have my eyes set for someone else who is much better *Smirks*

Roc: *Leans in to kiss me*

Me: Let order a pizza.

Roc: Ha yeah.

::Doorbell Rings::

Me: I'll get the door, you order the pizza.

I handed him my phone then went to answer the door whoever is at the door started banging I answered it and I was pissed.

Me: What you want August?

August: Baby I'm sorry *Grabs my waist* Forgive me

Me: No and get your hands off me I'm done with you *Pushes him away* Now leave I have company

August: YOU MEAN THAT ROC NIGGA IS HERE WITH YOU ALONE!

Roc: Jada what's going on I heard..... Oh it's just Alsina

August: NIGGA DONT GET FUCKED UP OUT HERE

Roc: NIGGA WHY DONT YOU FUCKING LEAVE THE LADY SAID SHE DONT WANT YOU

August: *Punches Roc*

Me: AUGUST

Roc got back up and started to attack August he started to punching him in his face then August got a hold of Roc and started beating the shit out of him, but Roc took the meanest punch to August face which really pissed him off so I got in the middle and stop this fight. My Dads car had pulled up in the driveway I didn't see it coming but one of them punched me in the nose and the blood came down really fast that shit hurt so my Mom took me inside to stop the bleeding, ugh I hate the both of them now.

Roc POV

I know damn well this NIGGA did not just punch MY GIRL in the face.

Me: YOU PUSSY ASS NIGGA, YOU REALLY MUST BE FEELING SOME TYPE OF WAY TO BE HITTING A GIRL IN THE FACE.

Jada's Dad came into the middle of us, I really hate this nigga Alsina now cuz of what he did to Jada.

Mr. Haynes: Both of you need to leave now!

August: Man WTF is this who are you?

Mr. Haynes: NIGGA WHO TF YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO. YOU LUCKY MY DAUGHTER IS ALRIGHT CUZ IF SHE WASNT NIGGA YOU WOULD HAVE MORE THAN A FUCKING BUSTED LICK SO GET YA ASS OFF MY PROPERTY.

That nigga walked off pissed asf as I began to walk away. Mr. Haynes stopped me.

Mr. Haynes: Hey Chres thank you for sticking up for my daughter I appreciate that.

Me: Your Welcome Mr. Haynes I said I'll do anything for your daughter and I mean that. I apologize for the fight and I hope you have a great afternoon.

Then I walked off, damn I hope Jada isn't mad with me.

Vote & Comment Please!