Chapter 1

"What do you mean you're going to marry another dude after my father has recently passed away"I said as tears began to roll down my cheek.
"I'm sorry honey but I promise you we're going to have a better life and you're going to have a stepbrother"
When I heard that word I wanted to throw up the last thing I wanted was a stepbrother,besides a stepfather"
"Jenni listen imagine how much our life is going to change,Peter is willing to let us live with him and he has a big house and a new scho-"
Jenni's pov- "UGH I HATE MY LIFE"I said as I left my mom I went to my room to cry,I was so upset my father died last year in a car accident I was 14 almost 15 in a few months my name is Jennifer but I hate that name so much so I just go by Jenni.Im the most unpopular girl at my school I have several friends and I'm kind of a tomboy.I had recently got over depression but now I think is coming back.No boy liked me which was fine with me.I wore baggy clothes and I hated my life.Why me out of everyone why did my father have to leave this earth,I loved him so much.Since then my mom has always working day and night just to pay bills and afford food and some other shit.I fell asleep talking to my best friend on the phone.

Hope you're enjoying this so far:) I'll try to write 2 chapters a day or 1,❤️plz comment opinions so far and vote thank you<3