Chapter 3

Jenni's pov
As I was waking up I smelled bacon coming from downstairs,I quickly got up and ran down the stairs to see everyone at the table eating I then sat down and served myself.We were all talking about the wedding that was only 2 days away.I then looked up at Tyler seeing him on his phone smiling I wonder who he was texting.
"So Tyler when are you asking Nicole to be your girlfriend"said Peter
I nearly choked on my eggs,I got so jealous knowing that Tyler was already talking to someone.
"Soon" responded Tyler
I then got up my seat and went to my room,I slammed my door and began to cry "why why why?!"All this time I thought that Tyler was beginning to have feelings for me but that would never happen because to him I was a peasant and he was a rich ass spoiled famous brat and I hated him I absolutely hated Tyler Brown.I knew his plan was to take me shopping just so I could at least look decent so he wouldn't get made fun of for having me a peasant as a sister.
Tylers pov
I saw Jenni run up stairs and I didn't know what had happend to her.I just sat their eating like that fatass I am.I was texting Kevin my best friend he was such a goofball.I got a text from Nicole ugh what does this bitch want I thought to myself she had a crush on me but I didn't like her,my dad wanted me to date her and shit because she was classy and rich fuck that.I wasn't like any other boy who wanted richness,yeah I guess I was kinda wealthy but I didn't care I knew that the only reason I was living in this huge ass house and had a butler was because of my fans.I know my dad only cared about the money cuz when I lived with my mom and I began to earn fame my dad took me with him and he had stolen money from me.He was messed up,I had to pretend to like Nicole just so my dad could let me go on tour.On the outside I always looked happy but in the inside I was dead I wanted someone to tell my feelings to yes I have my fans but I want someone who I can actually talk to face to face but I have no one,not even my dad cuz he's always busy traveling from place to place once he marries. Julia (nJenni's mom)I don't know how he's going to keep his family.Anyways i went to my room and took a nap.
Skips to wedding
Jenni's pov
Today was the day that my mom was getting remarried I had mixed emotions.Me and Tyler spoke a couple words but that was it ever since I went up running to my room I couple days back I haven't spoken to him.We we're all getting ready I could tell my mom was exited I was happy for her so I decided to look fancy just cuz.I put on a really small tight dress wig spaghetti straps I was showing too much cleavage but I wanted to tease Tyler I curled my hair and put on heels.I liked how I looked.As I was walking out of my room I saw Tyler on his phone like always he looked really cute and my feeling for him came back.
Tylers pov
I saw Jenni she looked really sexy I almost said it out loud
"You look nice"I said instead
"Thanks u don't look too bad"she said
"Hahahaha shut up,lets go our parents are waiting"I said
Skips to after party
Jenni's pov
I was sitting down this party was really lame. I saw a girl trying to flirt with Tyler she looked like one of those rich kids with gloves and shit, was that Nicole I thought.I could tell Tyler was annoyed cuz he wispered "help me" I laughed maybe I was wrong maybe Tyler didn't like Nicole.I went to the bathroom to check my hair then someone  walked in I didn't pay attention to who it was but then I felt i hand on my shoulder
"Listen you broke hoe,stay away from Tyler he's mine"
"Ummm excuse me who the fuck are you don't come talking shit to me like that,I have noting with Tyler keep him he's all yours"I responded
"I'm Nicole Baker you should know who I am.But of coarse you don't cause your irrelevant and you don't deserve to live with Tyler or be his stepsister"She then left I was SHOOK.

I know this chapter was really boring but a good one is coming up plz vote ❤️and comment opinions