Who's tyler brown?

The next day I woke up and I felt sick,so I just went to my moms room and told her that I wanted to stay home.She agreed,I went back to my room and got on my phone since I was wide awake.Then I remembered that my mom had mention that my supposedly stepbrother was a famous social media star and he went by the name of Tyler Brown I was bored so I looked him up on YouTube and watched one of his musically compilations he seemed like a fuckboy.I had remembered that girls at my school were always talking about him and that he was cute and shit.I could care less who he was.

Skips to moving day
"Are you done packing jenni"
"I guess,mom I wanted to apologize from yesterday I was being a brat and didn't realize you just want me to have a better life"

"It's okay honey,I promise you will be happier living in a bigger house with someone your age to hang with"
Jenni's pov
We drove all the way to Palmdale California from San Francisco.On the way I fell asleep and woke up by some butler opening my door I felt weird.When I went in the house my jaw dropped open it was such a huge house it was a mansion Peter (future stepdad) welcomed me in and told me to go up the stairs and Tyler was going to show me around.
"Me and your mom are going out to look for decorations for our wedding"said Peter
"Do whatever you want if you get hungry ask Ben (butler) for food and he woo cook anything you want"
"Um ok I will"I said
I was going up the stairs and knocked on a door that had a whole bunch of fangirl posters and realized it was Tyler's room.
Tylers pov
I opened my door and I felt shocked she was beautiful and she had a nice body that I could barely see cuz she was wearing some baggy clothes."um hi I'm Tyler but you can call me Ty"
"Ok I'm Jennifer but you can call me Jenni"
*An awkward silence was for about 10seconds*
"I'll show you your room"-Tyler
Jenni's pov
I walked into my room and my jaw dropped once again. I laid on my king size bed and went on my phone.I decide to start unpacking,when Tyler knocked on my door offering to help me I let him help
Tylers pov
I had to see her again so I offered to help her unpack I saw her clothes some of them had holes in them and her shoes were dirty and old
"Do you want to go to the mall and like shop I'll pay for anything that you want"
"Um no thank you I can't let you do that plus you wouldn't want your fans to see you out with someone like me"
"Listen I don't care what people think,you are part of my family now I want you to have the best"
"Ugh ok Ty"
Authors pov
Tyler then called an uber and they both went to the mall they went to forever21,H&M,Zumiez,pacsun and so on they we're having fun and it was late at night so there weren't any fan girls to distract Tyler,they left the mall really late.
Jenni's pov
We had so much fun,turns out that Tyler wasn't exactly what I expected him to be.On the way back we were so close to each other then I felt Tyler's warm hand touch my knee then he started rubbing upwards to my thigh.I let him do it as we looked each other in eye and were almost about to kiss when the uber driver told us we were back.I went to ny room and laid out all my new clothes on my bed I honestly loved all of it.I had never worn clothes like this and having it made me happy.I then went to sleep after I had hanged all my clothes in my walk in closet.
Tylers pov
I was still so shocked that she had lettin me touch her like that.I started thinking things that no brother should think of their sister.I began having feelings for her and remembered that I had seen her almost naked when she was trying clothes on.I fell asleep thinking about her.