v. stop staring at my sister

||CHAPTER FIVE||
'STOP STARING AT MY SISTER'

I was making my way down the stairs when I noticed the front door open

I was making my way down the stairs when I noticed the front door open. I was bored out of my head but Jeremy promised me Logan would be here soon.

"I missed you man" I vaguely heard Nick's voice.

"Missed you too Nicky." That's when heard him.

"Logan!" I yell, running down the last few steps. The two were now completely through the door when I pulled Logan into my arms for a hug.

"I wish I got this reaction out of her when she saw me." Nick mutter, staring at the two of us.

I laughed and pulled away from Logan. He made the space between us bigger before looking me up and down.

"Wow look at you, haven't changed a bit." Logan admires.

"Perks of our kind." I laugh at him, doing a quick spin around.

"Let's get you down to Jeremy." Nick interrupted us, throwing a arm over Logan's shoulders and dragging him down to the basement. I rolled my eyes and followed behind the two guys.

"Look what the wolf dragged in." Nick announced once we reached the basement.

" Nick announced once we reached the basement

"He's not kidding. He basically dragged me down here from the front doors." Logan laughed, pulling Jeremy into a hug and greeted each other.

Once everyone else found their way down stairs Jeremy made an announcement. I stood beside Nick, while the others were scattered around the room.

"A local girl was killed by a Mutt. Her body was dumped on the outskirts of town. Now we have hunters on the edge of our property. And with the bounty on this wolf, you can be sure that there will be more. We're gonna put an end to this. Tonight." Jeremy told us. "Now, Elena has pulled up files on Mutts with the most recent vendettas against the Pack, starting with Zachary Cain." Jeremy continued.