Epilogue

Avril's POV

It's been five years since Louis and I first got together.I've been happy every since....but we're still not married which I'm fine with.

"Hey babe?," Louis asked, coming to sit by me on my bed.

"Yeah, Lou?"

"I was wondering....if we could have sex?," Louis asked, blushing a bit. I froze at his answer not expecting it.I only had sex one time before and that was five months ago.

"Okay....when did you feel like doing it?," I asked calmly.

"Ummm tonight?," Louis asked, inspecting my face to see if I was nervous.

" Okay babe.I love you," I murmured, pecking him on the lips.

Louis smiled before getting up and walking out.I turned my attention back to the screen when suddenly my stomach churned.I hopped up from the bed and ran to the bathroom, throwing up in the toilet.I frowned when I pulled my head out of the toilet.I flushed it, before getting up on shaky legs and towards the sink.The taste in my mouth still tasted like throw up so I took my tooth brush and brushed my teeth until I could taste was mint.I've been throwing up for the past five months but I just conviced myself I was sick.....but maybe I'm....... pregnant?

I open the cabinet and grabbed a pregnancy test, that's there for god knows why.I sat on the toilet, place the stick underneath me, and did my business.Pulling up my jeans, and washing my hands, I placed the test on the counter and waited.After a painfully long five mintues, I grabbed the test only to see: a plus sign.

Tears sprang to my eyes at the thought of carrying baby when I'm only 22 years old.Don't get me wrong I'm madly in love with Louis but I can't handle a child......and we're not even married. Deciding that I should tell Louis, I supported myself by using the wall as I walked towards Louis's room.I was about to knock on the door, when a strange sound came from inside.

"Fuck, Louis!," a girl moaned, making my heart stop cold.Louis is........Louis is cheating on me? I mean sure we hurt each other, he does it all the time but he wouldn't cheat on me. And as if to wanted to prove me wrong, Louis's voice rang out.

"Oh damn. You're so tight," Louis moaned.Tears welled up in my eyes as I thought about what to do.I can run away and not face Louis, pretend everything's okay or confront him now. I went with option three and open the door.I gasped and choked on a sob when I saw my boyfriend in my sister, Michelle.

"Avril!," They both exclaimed.Louis pulled out of Michelle as Michelle covered herself up.

"Louis, how could you?," I asked, my heart shattering.

"I'm sorr-,"

"Don't say you're sorry.Say Godobye, cause I'm leaving.....oh and thanks for being the best sister ever Michelle," I growled before turning on my heel.

"Abbey wait!," Louis said, freezing me.Abbey was what he called me when we first met because he said I looked like an Abbey.It took everything I had not to breakdown and and cry....or strangle him.I've got to pretend that I'm not going to miss...got to pretend that this is what I want to do...I've got to pretend when I walk out that door that I don't love him anymore.

"I can't believe you have the nerve to call me that! Not after what you just did! Oh and Louis,"  I sneered at him angrily, " Here."

I tossed him the pregnancy test before storming out of the house and out the front door.I slammed the door, and hurried towards my car.I jumped in and started it up turning my back on my boyfriend......that just found out I was pregnant.

I frowned, tears falling down my cheeks as I thought about my age and the baby.

"This is just Fuckin' Perfect."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Short one shot, I decided to write.I love the thought of Louis and Avril together so this is dedicated to them.I can make it into a story if I et a lot of good reveiew and comments...maybe even votes?

-Lilly