It's Koolaid

"He's going to kill me." I mumble as I open the door to the packhouse, but Madison stops me.

   "I'll go in first." Madison sighs and walks inside closing the door. We wait a couple minutes and we hear a grunt and Brooklyn opens the door.

   "Holy shit!" I hear Brooklyn gasp. I take in the living room and see everything either flipped over or broken. I also see Madison holding on Sebastian's arm trying to calm down.

   "Please calm down. Look. You're scaring Ashley." She points. His eyes flicker to Ashley's and then he takes a deep breath, but then his eyes travel to mine and they turn cold again. He goes to walk towards me, but Madison pulls him back making him sigh in annoyance.

   "Come on." Brooklyn says quietly pulling me around him and up the stairs.

   "Wait for me!" I hear two voices yell. Ashely and Blake run up the stairs and to my room. I laugh and follow behind them.

   "Jeez he's scary as hell," he sighs. "He threw me into the tv." He pouts.

   "Good," Brooklyn laughs. "You probably deserved it?"

   "Shut up!" He snaps.

   "Be nice." I sigh throwing myself on the bed.

  "I'm sorry. It's my fault that he's even more mad." She apologizes.

   "Sure is." I mumble into my pillow when all of sudden I hear a loud bang.

   "What the hell." Brooklyn mumbles as the door bursts open.

   "We are being attacked. Alpha wants to Luna in a cell." I hear the young girl who busted in shout waving her hands around rapidly.

   "Oh my gosh! Blake take them." She orders running out of the room. María follows her with a fearful look. Blake puts Ashley in his arms and grabs my arm and pulls me out the door. I hear him wince and he puts Ashley's face into his chest. I turn and see about three dead bodies on the ground and my eyes fill with tears. Why am I crying? They are the bad guys. Get yourself together!

  "Don't look Luna." Blake tells me pulling me away.

   "Where's my daddy?" I hear Ashley ask trying to pull her head up, but Blake keeps in down.

   "He's busy." Blake tells her as he leads us to I'm guessing the basement.

  "Wait l need to help." I tell him trying to pull my arms away.

   "No!" He growls tightening his grip. My eyes widen, not ever seeing this side of him.

   "Blake let me the hell go." I hiss as he opens a cell door and gently sets Ashley down with his other arm.

  "Don't touch the bars. They have wolfsbane." He grumbles and pushes me gently into the cell with Ashley.

   "You can't just leave us down here. I need to help! I'm the Luna." I snap.

   "Remember.. don't touch the bars." He reminds me and then shuts the door and then takes off back up.

  "Mommy?"

  "What?" I grit out.

   "What's the red stuff on the wall." She asks in a full perfect sentence. I look around and see blood stains everywhere and cringe.

  "Its koolaid." I tell her making her giggle.

   "Who puts that on wall?" She laughs.

  "I don't know." I mumble trying to figure a way out.

   I hear a bang and look up to see Sebastian walking towards us. He slowly opens the cell door, and picks up Ashley. His eyes flicker to mine for a split second and then he opens his mouth to speak.

   "None of our people were killed. Just the rogues. There were exactly twelve of them and they are dead now. Go to our room and don't come out until I say. I'm furious with you right now. I didn't know where the fuck you were." He grits out.

   "I-"

  "I don't want to hear your excuses." He growls making Ashley whimper in his arms.

    "I want to go with mommy." Ashley says quietly, reaching for me. He hands her to me and he turns and walks out.

    ________________

  It's now 10 o'clock and I am scared shitless right now. There is a huge thunderstorm happening right now and if you know me, I hate storms. Sebastian is in the guest room because he's pissed at me or whatever.

     I jump as I hear thunder and pull my blanket over my face. Taking a death breath, I tear the blanket away from my face, and go to let out a scream as I see a face in front of me. My mouth is covered before I could let out the scream.

   "Please don't scream. I don't want to do this as much as you don't want me to. Bosses orders." He mumbles as I feel a little pinch on my neck.. and then nothing.