PROLOGUE

*Before anything else, thanks for reading my story even though this is my first one ever. I hope this story is received well. I'll try to update as much as I can. Hope you enjoy!*

It was way back when I was a kid, back when my world was nothing but pain and fear. My dad was in the military, and my mom well... she was an alcoholic, my older sister followed her example. After my father died in the war, my mom started drinking more and so did my older sister. Every night, they beat me for not being "worthy" enough to be in this family. I was 8 when this all happened. It was terrifying. They would get a stick or a clothes hanger and hit me and lock me in a dark room.

After my Uncle John found out, he brought this to court and he won and took me to live with him, but I still couldn't escape... My aunt was the one who would beat me then, she was far worse... She once locked me in their dog house. My uncle wished for a good future for me so he brought me to his old apartment and I lived there for 10 years. Since then, I have been afraid of women, so I decided to become someone to be feared and respected so that I may never live in fear again. I studied hard, went to gym a lot, mastered every sport and ALWAYS was top of ALL my classes. After all this, I was finally ready to take on the world. I survived high school and I finally reached college and got a scholarship in one of the best school around, St. Johanna.