Saturday 20:51

INSTAGRAM

danihendriksen: I'm trying to capture memories

danihendriksen: I'm trying to capture memories.. Love me please @chrisschistad

chrisschistad: I love you

evamohn2: I love you both

evamohn2: Pre-drinks with @danihendriksen @chrisschistad last party before school starts :(

ellevillevilde: see you there!!!

chrisschistad: my hot babes

magnussonwilliam: fuck

---

''Thanks so much for inviting me Dani, you know I've had the biggest crush on Chris'' Eva whispered in Dani's ear after taking a big gulp of her beer. Dani smiled. ''No worries Eva, I also wanted to have fun with you!'' she joked. Eva rolled her eyes and smiled at her friend but then her eyes caught attention of Chris again. ''He only gets hotter and hotter.'' she sighed dreamily. It was weird for Dani to see her best friend like that, but she wasn't stupid either, she could see he was a handsome guy, and that had increased over the years. She quickly chucked down her beer after that thought. To be completely honest she hadn't invited Eva only to have fun. The truth was, she didn't want to be alone with Chris, nor William and Chris. After spending almost everyday of the summer together, in not much more than swim shorts, her attraction towards them began to rise, it happened every once in a while, and it was only natural she was convinced, it's not like she had someone fulfill her sexual needs every weekend, in contrast to the boys. It always disappeared as soon as it had arrived. She just needed a lot of alcohol.

''What are you getting this shitfaced for?'' Chris asked his best friend who had already became wobbly while it was still the beginning of the night and they hadn't even gone to the party yet. ''Hey! It's the last party before the school year starts!'' Dani said as she raised her glass enthusiastically, Chris clinked his glass with hers. "Cheers!'' he grinned. Even in her drunken state, Dani had noticed Chris hadn't hooked up with Eva yet, which surprised her, since Eva was pretty and keen. ''Shit!'' Dani suddenly exclaimed looking down. ''What?! What's wrong?!'' Chris replied shocked. ''I didn't change into party clothes yet!'' she exclaimed. Chris rolled his eyes, sober Dani would have never made such a big deal out of that. ''I have to go get changed.'' she slurred, putting her glass down and tried to walk towards her room, wobbling on the first step. Chris laughed and held her steady. ''Let me help you with that.''

Dani tried to take of her shirt but it wouldn't really work with where her balance was at right now so after looking at the sight amused for a moment, Chris shot up from the bed to help her. For anyone this might have been a weird sight, him helping her take her clothes off, but they'd been through way worse than helping change clothes because of being drunk. However, Chris was surprised about the sight revealed, a matching lingerie set covered her fresh sun bronzed body. He raised his eyebrows at the sight. It wasn't a very unusual sight, it was the particular feeling it gave him right now that was unusual, although he was lying to himself if he said he hadn't felt it before. ''What should I wear? It's cold.'' she said while looking at her closet and wrapping her arms around Chris in the hope of warming up against his body. He rubbed her back. Meanwhile, Eva was done with her make up in the bathroom herself and came towards the sounds, they didn't notice her when she stood in the doorway and she felt a ping of jealousy seeing them stand there like that, causing her to grab her phone and take a picture, sending it to William. ''I think wearing this is just fine'' Chris smirked. Dani rolled her eyes and gave him a slap against his arm. ''Eva would know what to wear, Eva! Eva!'' Dani called, loosening from Chris' grip and almost falling forward directly, Eva quickly catching her while acting like she just walked in the room. She directly felt guilt wash over her when she realized how drunk Dani and Chris were and that she was just getting changed.

After finding an outfit for Dani, they left for the party. Coincidently, or not, William opened the door, and drunk Dani directly engulfed him in a hug with one arm, her other hand intertwined with Chris' behind her. He didn't quite return the hug and Dani looked at him questionably. ''Since when do I not get invited anymore?'' he said without emotion like only William could. Dani's frown got bigger, he had told them he wouldn't come because he was invited to a pre-drink where there was a girl he wanted to hook up with. Eva's face flushed red, knowing why William was so mad, Chris and Dani having no idea. William turned back to the party without saying a word. Chris and Dani exchanged confused looks. Eva came between them and shrugged, ''Come on guys, let's party!''

William had soon found his prey of the night again and Chris was finally making out with Eva, and another girl. It was nights like this that she disliked, instead of partying, drinking and dancing together, this was wat they were doing. She searched for William's eyes and when they locked, William started making out with the girl in front of him, not losing eyecontact. Dani looked away and searched for Chris, he smirked at her and motioned her to join him and the two girls. Having sobered up just a bit, she realized that wasn't a good idea. She leaned her head back against the wall when Jonas came up to her. "Nice friends you got, leaving the prettiest girl of the school standing on her own" Dani smiled at him, she never understood why Eva broke up with him. "It's okay, we've spent the whole summer together, they must have gotten bored of me." Dani jokingly said. "I don't think anyone could ever get bored of you." Jonas said seriously, placing his hand next to her head, causing Dani to look up, locking eyes. "Let's go upstairs" he whispered in her ear. She was hesitant, him being Eva's ex-boyfriend and all, but she was making out with Chris, so they were even, sort of. He grabbed her hand and lead her towards the stairs. She looked down to the party, William and Chris being nowhere to be found, meaning they had already found themselves a room. She always hated it, but now she was doing exactly the same.

A/N: Hey guysssss, I just watched Skam recently and couldn't stop thinking about it and that equals a fanfic hahah! What I am trying to do is write a season 4 with Dani (Daniela) as the main character, Chris' and William's best friend. She's also friends with the Skam squad, so let's not focus too much on the years and stuff. Even though I really want to make Dani likeable, and she is I swear, I do want it to be Skam-realistic, hence this chapter where she is getting drunk and hooking up... I hope you can forgive her (and me). Most of all, I hope you like it, tips are very welcome! :)

Hugs