Sunday 11:46

INSTAGRAM

chrisschistad: Sleeping Beauty Part 2: The Hangover @danihendriksen

danihendriksen: ugh, thanks for the breakfast in bed Prince Charming

stas_a_vaere_chris: I don't believe other Chris can cook, what did he feed you? Dick? @danihendriksen

chrisschistad: my specialty @stas_a_vaere_chris

--

''Goodmorning Dan.'' William greeted his best friend who came walking in the living room. Dani looked up surprised, they usually slept over after a party but she had expected him to stay with his hook-up, she couldn't remember much more. ''Hey Will'' she crawled next to him on the couch and hugged him sidewards, having forgotten his abnormal behavior last night, he seemingly as well when he put her arm around her shoulder. ''Had fun last night?'' he asked. Her cheeks flushed red at the thought of last night. ''Yeah, also I hope I didn't do stupid things that I don't remember.'' - ''Is hugging Chris half naked considered stupid?'' William said while raising his eyebrow. Dani raised her head from William's shoulder and looked at him confused, but before she could answer Chris walked into the room. ''Guess what Eva just told me, Jonas, her ex-boyfriend you know, the '99-er, went down on a '97-er and made her come!'' he plopped down on the couch next to his friends, one of them getting an incredibly red face. When Chris looked up laughing from his phone, he saw his best friend's red face and the realization hit him. ''Dani?! You let a '99-er eat you out?'' her face impossibly got even redder and she realized she made a mistake because the guys would never let this go. ''Hey! At least he made me come, do you even go down on girls?'' she felt the need to defend herself. ''Hell yeah I do, and I always make girls come.'' he said cockily. ''Without sex?'' she raised her eyebrows at him and crossed her arms. A shocked expression appeared on his face, outing him, but before he could reply William interrupted their conversation with a surprised tone. ''You didn't have sex with him?''  Dani shook her head. ''But you gave him a blowjob then right?'' he asked, surprised again. Dani shook her head again. William furrowed his eyebrows. ''Oh come on William'' Chris rolled his eyes at his best friend's reaction. ''We get it, girls always give you a blowjob or have sex with you but don't act as if you wouldn't go down on Dani without getting anything back, anyone would.'' Chris stated simply. Dani coughed, signaling she was still there and in an awkward situation. ''Nothing to be ashamed of love'' Chris smirked at her. ''Well, maybe, only letting a '99-er do it!'' he then added laughing and she rolled her eyes. ''Alright, enough about me, did you have sex with Eva, she's a '99-er too you know?'' Dani raised her eyebrows questioningly, trying to switch the roles. ''Nah, didn't feel like it.'' Chris shrugged. William looked confused and surprised again, this time at his other friend. Chris just shrugged again as an answer. Dani couldn't help but wonder if it was because of her, and then painfully realized last night's actions hadn't completely gotten rid of her feelings, which she surely had hoped to accomplish. ''And you Will, did you fuck Britt?'' Chris asked, Dani disliking the word choice and William's answer: ''Yeah.'' - ''Ah nice man! Britt's so hot'' Chris high-fived his friend. Dani accidentally let a sigh slip out of her mouth. ''Don't worry Dan, not as hot as you.'' William said while giving Dani a kiss on her cheek. She raised her head causing her to look into his eyes. They always acted like this, but for Dani it just felt like they were trying to make her feelings worse on purpose right now. 

---

SNAPCHAT

goodnight

goodnight

send to: chrisschistad, magnussonwilliam, jonas9000

chrisschistad is typing...

chrisschistad: stop sending nudes I'm trying to sleep

danihendriksen: dream on chris

chrisschistad: I will

---

A/N: Short chapter, sorry about that! There will be one soon again. Important to know, nothing happened between Noora and William in my story, yeah i know it's season 4 but that's just for the idea that it is a non-existent season.

Kisses