Chapter 2 - meeting ben stevens

This is it, the day I actually get to meet Ben Stevens. I'm SO excited its unreal. I've decided to get as dressed up as I can in hear, I wear my best jumper, leggings and vans. I usually hide them because they're more than what most people have in here all together so I don't want them getting stolen.

I have to wait an hour then Ben and I are having the tv room to our selfs... Well when I say that there is prison guards outside and cameras watching our every move.

Since I last wrote in here which was over a month ago I have been appealing for an early release which I've got. I'm leaving here in about 2 months because they found out it wasn't me who robbed a police car then drove it into a women's house hahaha. I was outside the house when the police arrived though hahaa. It was quite amusing I must say.

*4 hours later *

Meeting Ben was amazing, honestly! He was so hot, my body was tingling with every touch and every word he spoke. I cannot wait to rip his clothes off and do all these things in my mind to him. I told Ben that I get an early release and guess what he is being released on the same day as me.

When talking to him I found out so much about him, it's shocking to think that we have so much in common. I have a good feeling that this is going to go somewhere, well I hope it does because I have really strong feelings for him.

Ben and I watched a movie whilst cuddling and the prison guards kept taking the piss out of us for it, we both knew it was banter though haha. We even kissed each other, but the guards said as much as they love us we cannot kiss each other whilst inside because of this such as passing drugs whilst giving tongues mmmm. Ahah no I'd never touch drugs in my life and I don't think Ben would either since his dad was a druggie. Bless him he's amazing.

Well journal or diary, whatever you wanna call it. I'm tired after meeting Ben so I'll write in you when I meet Ben ;)