SasoXDei Yaoi Lemon

Okayy, so this is the first time I've written Yaoi so I apologize ahead of time if it isn't the best ever, but I feel really good about it and I'm sure it's going to go better than I expected :3 but other than that, this media is fucking great, like, Yes! Get it in Sasori!

~Courtney-Chan

~~

Deidara POV-

'Kami he is such an asshole.' I thought to myself. Sasori was currently saying, "Listen Brat. Art is eternal. End of story. Your 'art' is inferior to mine and it always will be. I make art and you make crap." Wow. that one hurt a little bit. I started to get angry and I jumped in front of him, making him stop in his tracks. "No, un. Art is fleeting, it's there for a moment, then gone the next, yeah." Sasori looked at me with an annoyed expression.

I respect his art, he doesn't respect mine. That's all I want, is some respect. I loved arguing with him though because he is rather adorable when he gets upset and I can't help myself. "Deidara. You. Are. Wrong. End of discussion!" He snapped at me. When he said end of discussion I knew to drop it.

We walked in silence for what seemed like forever. It left me with my thoughts and no matter what I thought about, my mind constantly drifted to Sasori. I couldn't help myself. His red hair and deep amber eyes were so captivating. He was honestly attractive. I knew that I should keep my thoughts to myself though because it would save me from the embarrassment of being turned down. Sure, I've wanted to say something but I can't ever bring myself to do it. I wish there was a way for me to know his feelings without asking him.

Sasori POV-

That brat wouldn't know what true art is if it hit him in the face. Moron. He drives me insane but there is something about him that I can't get out of my mind. As we were walking, he sped up in front of me and ignored me. I watched him take steps and my eyes traveled up his body, briefly lingering at his ass. It was quite nice. My eyes moved up and I was entranced by his blonde hair flowing. I wonder what his hair would feel like wrapped into my fingers. I shook my head and sped up to walk beside him, he was so distracting.

The whole way back to the base Deidara gave me the silent treatment. I didn't mind it at first but it really started to eat on my nerves. "Deidara. Are you sick? You aren't actin like your annoying self." He turned towards me and glared as he yelled, "Yea, well you are always your same old asshole self, un. So just... Whatever, hm." Well then, someone is in a pissy mood.

~at the base~

I went straight to my room, letting Deidara take our documents to Pein. I slammed the door shut and got to work on another puppet. I heard someone knocking on the door which I tried my best to ignore. I started thinking, 'what if it's him and he is going to say that I was right about art and that he wants to submit to me.' wow, that would be the best.

Deidara POV-

I was actually feeling bad about calling him an asshole. It's just so hard to act normal around him without worrying that I'm going to slip up and let my feelings show. I've actually been knocking on his door for a good few minutes. I want to just walk in but what if he's naked or something.. well I guess that wouldn't be so bad.

I twisted the knob and pushed the door open. Sasori was sitting at his desk working on another puppet. He was shirtless and leaned over his work station. I shut the door gently and he turned around to face me once he heard the door shut. "Um.. Hey.. d-danna, hm. I, uh, wanted to say I'm sorry for calling you an asshole, yeah." Dammit why am I stuttering.

Sasori looked at me with a stern expression and crossed his arms over his bare chest saying, "Okay brat. Is there anything else you feel like you need to say right now?" He looked at me expectantly and I just stayed frozen in place. "Tch, figured as much. If you're just gonna stand there like some kin-" I cut him off by yelling out, "I have feelings for you Danna, un!" I blushed instantly as the words left my mouth. I couldn't look at him anymore. I turned my head to the side.