7️⃣

"What now? Want me to call you daddy?" I snickered. Neo stood silent and blushed, "um....no...but if you....uh I mean.....totally." "Haha aight daddy!" I said smirking. "Ahhh! You actually said it!" Neo said, looking shocked and still sitting on top of me. He got up and stuck his paw out to help me. I grabbed his paw and purposely made him fall on top of me. His head landing close to my balls so I felt the pressure and I squirmed a little. "AH I'M SORRY!" Neo shouted and got up hastily. He picked me up using all his strengths ms continued to apologize. "I'm so sorry! You pulled too hard and I lost my balance. I'm very sorry-" "Neo calm down it's alright! There's no damage done." I said and patted at my bulge. Neo gulped and continued to blush. "Oh um ok. I'm still sorry though." He said, scratching the back of his head. "You get really red, did you know that?" I tell him. "Yeah most furs point that out when they meet me. You barely noticed?" Neo asked softly. "Nah I noticed it last year when I met you. It's just that today you've been blushing a lot. I wonder why?" I ask him curiously. "Um....I don't know. Maybe the heat?" "We're in swim trunks inside a cool atmosphere." I point out. "Then I don't know." Neo said defensively. "Aight then. Don't you think we should get dressed?" I say. "Yeah I think so too." Neo replies.

     We head upstairs to my room. The taupe walls make the medium size room feel warmer and cozy. The beige soft carpet smothered our steps as soon as we entered. The fresh smell of Febreze was present, along with the sunlight from the open blinds. The room was lit up by the 2 windows that let lots of natural light in. Roofs of other houses, palm trees, desert plants, and the desert itself are visible from either windows. I removed my wet trunks and put on some ripped jeans, bending down to pick them up. Neo shifts around and whimpers, I ignore it. I grab a LA Lakers tank top and put it on, sliding it down my abs. I turn and see Neo barely putting on his jeans. "Damn you're slow Neo." I tell him. "Hmm it's hard." He says. "Oh what's hard?" I ask him. He gives me a shocked look and says, "it's hard putting on jeans when you're having wrist pain." "Aw poor baby. Need me to assist you?" I tease him. "I'm a big boy! I can do it!" He says pouting and I laugh. "Suit yourself." 3 minutes later Neo is finally done dressing. "See? I could do it." He boasts. "Bruh, a snail is faster than you." I say and hassle his hair. "Aye!" He yelps, his tail smacking my leg and touching mine. His ears fold back. "Huh drama king." I punch his shoulder softly.

"Let's see if you like it!" Neo says and starts hassling my hair. "Awww you're so nice. A little more it feels so good like a massage." I say, my tail wagging. Neo has a dumbfounded look on his face but continues. I hear my mother shout, "Neo! Your father called he wants you home! Do you need a ride?" Neo suddenly stops and says, "No, I'm alright Mrs. Henderson. I'll go walking." "Are you positive?" My mom asks again. "Yeah I'm sure." Neo says, "well I gotta go back to my home of constant arguing and shouting. Bye Matthew." "Wait." I say and he turns. I go up to him and give him a tight hug. He holds on for seconds and lets go. He hides his face but I hear him whisper, "thanks Matt" and leaves.