Chapter 16: And so...

Elsa opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was a boy with white hair. He was sitting in a chair pulled up next to her bed and his head was rested on the side of the bed. She didn't remember a single thing that happened. Elsa rustled the bed sheets a little. The boy looked up, his eyes crystal blue eyes piercing even though they were red from crying. He looked familiar... "Jack!" Elsa cried, leaning forward to hug him. Jack pulled Elsa close. "Why are you crying?" Elsa asked. "You honestly don't remember...?" Elsa closed her eyes. She opened them slowly after a moment. "That wasn't a dream?" Jack smiled. "No, but I'm proud of you." He pulled her close for another hug. 

Elsa found out later that she had been unconscious for about a month while Jack recovered after about a week. In celebration of the Queen's awaking, there was a huge ball. Jack was there, dressed in a blue suit. Kristoff was there too, looking nervous in his black suit. "Is Anna here yet?" He asked nervously. "No," Elsa laughed. "You know how she is. But maybe if you got some chocolate..." Jack interrupted her. "Sorry if I'm intruding on an important conversation, but may I have this dance?" Elsa raised an eyebrow at him. "You clean up nicely." Jack smirked. "I never did get to dance with you, you know." Jack didn't wait for a reply and he swept her onto the dance floor. A few moments later, Anna appeared. Kristoff lead her onto the dance floor as well. Elsa and Jack danced the entire night, laughing and talking and simply just enjoying each other's company. At the end of the evening, Jack got down on one knee. Elsa gasped. He waved his hand and a complexed ice ring appeared in his hand. "Queen Elsa of Arendelle, also the queen of my heart... Would you like... I mean would we... Wait what?" Jack tripped over his words. Elsa laughed. "Jack...?" "What I'm trying to say is," Jack said, trying again. "Queen Elsa, will you marry me?" "Yes!" Elsa cried with delight. He gently placed the ring on her finger. Across the room, Elsa saw why Kristoff was so nervous earlier. He was proposing to Anna! Elsa watched as Kristoff almost fell backwards as Anna hugged him. Jack's eyes were alight with question. "I suppose we're having a double wedding then, aren't we?" Elsa smiled. "I wouldn't have it any other way."