Prologue

LOUIS

Liam Payne, I love you so much, you're the only one that cares about me, the only one who's ever been there for me, and I will forever be grateful for you.

I've been crying for the past 30 minutes, Liam's been trying to call me, but it's been a long time since I've remembered what love felt like. To someone else someone getting them a job interview might be something insignificant to them, but to me, this is the greatest gift someone could give me. Living off my abusive boyfriend is definitely not the dream life, and now I'm given the opportunity to provide for myself, to have a better life, and finally escape the hell I live.

After I calm myself down a little bit I finally call Liam, he had texted me an hour ago that read:

Hey, Lou, I know you've been searching around for a job, and I know you haven't been having the results you've hoped for, but I come with good news. I've convinced my boss, to sit down and have an interview with you. Call me when you read this to get the full information.

I sit and read through this message for another five minute before I finally work up the courage to call Liam back. He picks up on the 2nd ring, and I feel my heart race, "Li? Hey," he sounds like he out of breath, he must of been in the middle of a workout, I start to feel bad for interrupting but I have to talk about this interview now, while I've stopped crying. "Thank you so much, you don't even know how much this means to me."

"Oh Lou, don't think much about it, you know I will always do anything to help you. I want to do so much more, but I know how stubborn you can be," he teases causing me to blush even though he can't see me. "The only thing you need to know is to dress nice, fix your hair, have your resume, and be ready by 10 tomorrow. Also, wear the tightest jeans you own."

The tightest jeans I own, It's not even the day of the interview and I'm already having second thoughts about this. I sigh, hang up, and hope for the best, which is truly the only things I can do.

********************

First and Foremost Happy Birthday Harry Styles!!

Thank you 2017 for giving us Louis, and Harry's tweets!

This is my attempt at my first actual Larry story

I hope you guys have enjoyed this, and I promise the next chapter I upload will be over at least 2k words, if you've read my one-shots y'know I write a lot.

I also do riddles: What is it that no man ever yet did see, which never was, but always is to be?

Word count: 393

Enjoy, Vote, Share, and Comment