Competition (Marvelous / Joe / Ahim - Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger)

"Hey bird, what's our next destination?" Captain Marvelous had said, with a hint of annoyance in his tone of voice.

"I'm not a bird! I'm Navi! And the next place that we are heading to is the planet of Daixe, where the fabled myth of the Jewel of the Gods is said to be found!" the talking robotic bird replied.

"Okay, make it so that we get there faster. Luka, Doc, get it done." Marvelous then clicked his tongue and shifted uncomfortably on his captain's chair.

"Yeeeeees, Captain~" The two other members of the group had said while giggling.

It was clear why Marvelous wanted to reach the place as soon as possible. He was clearly annoyed by the fact that Joe, his right-hand man, and Ahim, the princess-turned-pirate, had been so close together for the past few days. Joe had asked Ahim about sewing and Ahim was more than happy to teach him lessons. Joe never had any interest in sewing itself, he just wanted to spend some quality time with Ahim, the apple of his eye.

Ahim is completely oblivious of the feelings of Marvelous and Joe for her, but Luka and Doc aren't. They knew about it since the last time that they were on Earth, but had decided to watch how the two of them will win Ahim over. Gai, completely immersed with travelling with the crew into space, had no clue of the love triangle within the ship.

After a week, they had arrived at their destination. Joe had successfully made a sweater, much to the delight of Ahim. Upon arriving at Daixe, Marvelous planned to split the crew into groups to find the treasure, with him and Ahim as a pair. It was a blatant misuse of power, but Marvelous is the captain of the ship, and he had the authority to do so. The thought of it made Marvelous extra arrogant upon arrival.

"So here's the plan. We will be splitting up so that we can find the treasure faster. Me and Ahim are going to the town to ask the people about the jewel, Luka and Doc, go at the other town and look for clues, and Joe and Gai will stay close to the ship and search nearby."

Joe then stepped up in front of Marvelous, fuming in rage because not only was he not going to have more time with Ahim, but he also has to babysit the Gokai Galleon and Gai. He looked into Marvelous, locking eyes like a tiger facing off against a lion. The atmosphere was so intense that a small mistake will cause the two to explode.

"Why do I have to be partnered up with Gai?! It should be me and Ahim, since we're both keen-eyed and we work together better."

"Because I said so. Now get to it. Or do you have any problem with my orders?"

Luka was smirking at the two of them, because the two of them were fighting for some quality time with Ahim, while Ahim looks like a rabbit that has no idea what is going on.

"No, SIR." Joe had said. "Best of luck on your search."

"Very good," Marvelous said. "Now let's find that treasure!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daixe is a planet that is known for its big technological advancement. Things like computer parts and vehicle parts are the craze on this planet. And with the boom of gaming technology such as "Mighty Action XYZ", "Paddle Quest", and "Boom Boom Shooter", people are gathering in the markets to get the latest stuff.

Luka and Doc were cruising around the town, observing the culture of the planet that they have arrived at. It was swarming with people, with vendors shouting about their merchandise, and several customers looming around to inquire. It was like a marketplace back on Earth, which brought a wave of nostalgia to them.

Luka then had asked the mind-boggling question, "So, who do you think will win? Marvelous or Joe?"

"I'm not exactly sure," Doc had answered. "I mean, Marvelous has more charisma between the two of them, but Joe is more affectionate. I don't think Ahim notices their feelings for her, so it's hard to say who has the advantage."