Run (Mio / Tokacchi - Ressha Sentai ToQger)

I'm sorry if this is so short. It's a spur of the moment story, but I'll write a decent story between the two of them. It just goes to show that as nerdy and as clumsy as you might look, you can still get the best girl. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light and the gang had stepped off the Rainbow Line and had reverted back to their children bodies. As Light ran off to get some food with Hikari and Kagura in tow, Mio and Tokacchi watched them with admiration.

"They ran off as if nothing had happened, as though we weren't in the fight of our lives against the Shadow Line," Mio had said.

"Yeah, you are right," Tokacchi had replied. "In the end, we are still just kids with bright futures ahead of us."

Mio then smiled and suddenly laughed. A cute laugh, thought Tokacchi, one that he could listen for a whole day.

"We're talking here like a bunch of adults here. Let's go catch up to those guys!" Mio then grabbed Tokacchi's hand and started to run, but she suddenly realized her actions and stopped. She was thinking of letting go of his hand when Tokacchi started running and gripped her hand tighter. He was flustered as he ran, thinking about his actions and hoping that she doesn't let go.

But she ran without a word, looking down at the ground blushing and with a smile on her face.