My oc Dylan O'Brien

Name: Dylan O

Name: Dylan O

'Brien

Age (14-19): 13

Birthday: January 1

Gender: Male

Face claim: Max Charles

Personality: He is to smart for his own good, he is quite a smarty pants and is always correcting people when they are wrong. He is very blunt when it comes to answering questions and adding his opinion. He doesn't try to be rude, but sometimes he may come off as in fact rude.

Talents: His brain smarts,

Weapon(s): His watch that turns into a Imperial Gold epee sword with three owls on top of each other for the handle.

Powers: Other than he brain, nothing

Fatal Flaw: He is way to logical and does not do anything without going over all the possibilities even if it takes hours. He doesn't do right in the moment things.

Likes: basketball, math, riddles, science experiments, learning, watching and learning about others, school, chess,

Dislikes: people who underestimate his smarts since he is young, bullies, people talking about his father or even bringing him up, dealing with emotional people, people getting angry at him for pointing out a mistake, death, spiders

Claimed

Greek

Mortal Parent: Tony O'Brien (Deceased)

Godly Parent: Athena

Pet: Golden Retriever named Bella

Year Round Camper

Background: He never new he was a demigod, he grew up for ten years of his life living normally. Monsters never really bothered him, which was strange since they did with all demigods. He was the top of his class, he even skipped a few grades due to how smart he was. He never really thought he was special, he did his best to fit in with his peers and just keep humble about it. He had many friends, but abandoned them when he ran away. He of course misses them. His father, Tony loved his son and every weekend, pretty much any chance he got he spent time with his son. Dylan loved his father and looked up to him at the man he wanted to be. He was happy with is life, even if he was super smart, his father helped him have a normal life in school. But one rainy day, they were driving back from the park, since it had started to rain. It all happened so fast it was very hazy for Dylan. Something smashed right head on to Tony's car. Both were hurt, his father gravely. He was there and watched his father die from the head on collision. The last words were his father telling him he was a demigod and his mother was a goddess. He just couldn't believe that his mother was a goddess, but he knew his father would never lie about it. Regular mortals thought it was a hit and run. But Dylan soon found out it was a Colchis Bull that had tried to kill him and his father, but something must have happened for it not to burn up the car. He came to the camp after he was stuck in foster care, hence him running away, then being brought there by a satyr. His father left the house and everything to Dylan. He keeps the key to the house around his neck. The house had been paid off for many years since it was his grandparents house. He has many keepsakes from his father including his father's watch he wears and the Golden Retriever he got for his birthday before his father had passed away.

Other: He had ADD, he keeps it under control even if he loses his train of thought sometimes.

He doesn't feel normal feelings most people has. Due to his father dying and watching it he just can't cry, be sad or happy.

He wears his father's watch everywhere and never takes it off, he is glad its waterproof.(

this is different from is sword watch that he wears on his left hand.)