A Thousand Years

Sorry for the wait!

Q_Q

My grammar is a mess I know. I'm sorry about that.

And I would like to thankKissTheSunGoodnight for her help.. ^_^

...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane."

― John Green, Looking for Alaska

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that last picture, things started to be a bit antsy. Well, for me I guess.

Why?

First of all, it feels like lady luck is avoiding me right now. It's already the fifth picture since the last time I travelled. And all of them, the pictures I mean, were not connected to me.

Just some random stuff with Orihime and his trips to his hometown.

Of course they were all happy memories for him.

Because I'm not there.

Now that I noticed, I guess it is really much better if I'm not with him.

I can't help but clench my fist and turn around.

Is there really no hope for me?

Is this the end?

I walked towards a table nearby, and sighed.

Looks like the Universe itself is the one that's trying to separate us.

What am I against the Universe?

This is sick.

I sighed once more before turning around, my eyes automatically searched for my sun.

The only person, the only reason why I managed to live until now.

Because with my fuck-it-all attitude, I'm quite sure that without him, I'm already rotten, and buried six-feet-under by now.

It hurts so much. Regret is indeed the hardest thing to deal with.

It will make you stay up all night, thinking about what should've been. What could've been, and what would've been.

It's agonizing. It will eat you up from the inside, clawing its way out slowly until you don't know what's the meaning of the word hurt itself.

Regret is a monster.

I stiffened after my eyes landed on Ichigo.

He's looking at me.

Not that his-eyes-just-passed-by-and-saw-me kind of look.

It was more like he was staring at me.

Like he was waiting for me to look at him.

I gulped.