Grapes and Olives ch. 6

Chapter 6: The Clowns Heart 

                                       Gamzee froze for a second, then looked away. He knew that she liked Karkat and he knew that if he told her the truth it would break her heart. He also knew she needed to know it. With a sigh he turned to look at her. 

"Well me and kar bro where talkin about....you...."

                                 Nepeta let out a another gasp and silently began crying again. Gamzee moved closer to her and pulled her into his chest, holding her close to him.

"Im motherfuckin sorry sis i didn't mean to make you cry" 

                                          He pulled her away enough to see her face.

"Do you want to motherfuckin know what we were sayin?"

                                 She hesitated for a second then slowly nodded. He pulled her close again readying himself for the tears he was sure where going to come.

"Well, motherfuckin kar bro was all up and tellin me how he was annoyed that you where always staring at him."

                                          Just as he predicted she started crying again, but to his surprise she quickly stopped her crying and pulled away from him. 

"I heard you laughing.....why where you laughing?" 

                                             With that he smiled.

"I was laughin because i though of how stupid he motherfuckin was to be annoyed that such a sweet pretty girl would stare at him"  

                                              She blushed and looked away. 

                                           He's lying. He has to be.

                                              She started to get up to leave, but she stopped when he he started talking.

"You don't motherfuckin believe me do you?"

                                    She looked at him then, her heart squeezed with pain when she saw the sadness in his eyes, she knew then that he was telling the truth. 

"I believe you, but why, why would you feel that way?" 

                                              He turned away, bracing himself for rejection. 

"I don't know why but when im motherfuckin with you i get this strange feelin, it's like there are motherfuckin miracles going on inside me, i feel happy, happier then i can remember ever being before. I like you Nepeta"