Start Of Lesson

I'm Lucy, I am also 14 and I'm a real horny girl, I've been told rumors about a creepy supply teacher and it turns out I have him for lesson. 

"Hello class, my name is Mr.Right"

Oh so Mr.Right is his name, that's all I need to know I just know he has a massive cock to rupture and tear my pussy, I can't wait to look him in his sexy eyes while he's shoving his cock right inside me.

"Today we are going to"

Today we are going to bla bla bla something, bla bla bla fuck me. As long as I can act confused enough he should hopefully get his creep on me. okay I forgot to listen to Mr.Right(more like Mr.Sexy!! Am I right like Mr.Right.) I'll just put my hand up, no one can resist to help a cute little girl out like me can they. 

Mr.Right can see Lucy's hand in the air and walks over to help, then he is blinded with the beauty of Lucy and he claims her as his next victim, he walks over to her and leans in right next to her. his bulge is resting on Lucy's back, head next to ear and whispers while touching her right knee, "what do you need help with?" He asks.

"I need help with many things. more than just my computer." Lucy says flirtatiously. as she grabs his right leg with her right hand, and winking with her right eye. Mr.Right told Lucy what to do and went to the other side of the room confused because Lucy is the first child to respond sexually to him.

Ugh I need him, I'll just be insanely bad to get an after-school  detention so i can fuck him real good. I know what to do.

Lucy stands on the table screaming and kicks the computer to her right, she then bites the child sat down next to her right in the balls, the child starts bleeding from the genitals. Mr.Right looks over at the panic and looks at Lucy sexually hurting another child, he then runs over and calls for an after-school detention. Thats exactly what Lucy needed.