Is it Steamy in here?

As Mr.Right unbuckles his belt, Lucy removes her skirt which is very, very, very short, in fact so short people thought they were funky pants. Lucy shows her bare ass right toward Mr.Right and asks to be whipped, Mr.Right follows her orders and whips her three time each time Lucy screams are louder and harder, Lucy just can't resist and jump on Mr.Right, Mr.Right just about catches her because she's about 4 foot tall. Dazzled Mr.Right unzips himself and shoves his big juicy three inch but very fat and hair cock  right in Lucy's bumhole, she didn't ask for it but loved the feeling of her ass tearing, they fuck for fifty-seven seconds before they stop because Mr.Right is old, Lucy doesn't care as she's been wanting to taste her ass for a long time, so she sits on her knees and sucks all the flavor  from Mr.Rights cock. Lucy can taste the shit on Mr.Right's cock, she then proceeds to suck on Mr.Right right testicle. Mr.Right Then picks Lucy up and puts his cock deep inside Lucy, she then bleeds but they carry on.

After many hours of fucking Mr.Right is ready to release his load upon Lucy but where inside of her, on her body or on the face. Mr.Right asks Lucy where she wants it and she replied

"Everywhere."

Mr.Right then pull out and releases his hot salty cum all over her body and then puts his dick back and continues to fuck, Lucy tastes the cum on her body, it was very sweet. The two carry on fucking until Mr.Right is ready to cum again and this time he releases it on he face, and then lubes his dick with his own semen that is on Lucy. After another ten minutes of fucking Mr.Right cums all inside of Lucy. Mr.Right cleans himself of while Lucy just puts her clothes back on all sticky and smelly.

"So can we do this again?" Lucy asked. Mr.Right nodded because it was the 'best he ever had'-Lucy Scott 2017.

The next week Mr.Right was fired because of child pedophilia, Lucy was sad for the the rest of her life until she met Megan...