01 - First day at school

Raven's P.O.V ~

"My parents said that we have to move far away..."

"But why...?" Tears were streaming down your cheeks.

"My dad found a new job, we have to go with him. We'll see each other again, I promise. Just remember that... I am, I was and I'll always be in love with you, Park Raven."

"Wait... ____ wait! "

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, my eyes being watery. I quickly switched it off, the piercing sound already driving me crazy. That strange dream again? I'm getting sick of it! I thought, it's the nth time I make it... It still feels so real, thought...

Today is my first day of college. I'm almost 19-years-old now, and decided to move from my parents' house in Daegu to the great city of Seoul to pursue my dream: being a singer. So, I decided to enter the Korea National University of Arts, in the Department of Music and Dance, and hopefully make auditions and being accepted.

I decided move and prepare for school, getting a shower and dress up. I chose to wear a simple white crop top, sky-blue ripped shorts with a black belt and low Converse, without forgetting accessories, of course. My fridge being almost empty, I made pancakes for breakfast, ate them and went out for school with my bag. I really need to do shopping on my way back from school.

University is only 10 minutes away from my apartment so I walked, feeling the hot breeze of august on my face. I was lucky to find a place to live this close, even if it's a pretty small apartment, it's functional. And with a little of decoration, it's really cozy and charming.

On my way, I kept thinking about this strange dream I'm doing almost every night for months now. Every time it feels more like a memory than an actual dream. Maybe a memory before my car accident when I was 10-years-old. I didn't recall everything before that moment yet, even if it was years ago. Who is that kid? It seems like it was really painful to see him go... Trying my best to recall began to give me a headache so I stopped thinking about this dream as I arrived in front of the huge gate.

Okay, Raven, time to concentrate. It's your first day, try at least to talk to one person, it won't kill you...

As I was talking to yourself, I was making my path inside the building, determined to disregard my natural shyness and anxiety to meet new people.

I walked past a group of girls screaming and fangirling over something, maybe an Idol group having school here. I decided to not take a look because even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to peek anything due to my smallness. That's why I decided to continue and look for my first class which is, according to my schedule, is English class. Because beside singing and dancing, we still have normal lectures, like Korean, Math, History and Geography, stuffs like that

After losing myself in the halls for 15 minutes, I finally found it. Finally! This school is a huge maze. I should take my marks after class to not lose myself again. I entered the room and found a place at the second level of the lecture theater. There were just a few people in the room until 3 guys went in followed by dozens of girls. As I looked at them, I reckon seeing them on TV sometimes. They must be the ones surrounded by fangirling girls I saw. One of them looked at me and I just stared at him blankly. He talked to his friends and they went sitting... right next to me.

Thank you, now all my chances of having friends are ruined, girls will hate me instead... I thought sighing. "It's not like they were really high in the first place" I mumbled for myself.

"Uh?" The guy next to me turned and looked at me, with a questioning look. I looked at him confused. "What did you say?" he asked.

"N... Nothing..." Ah, shyness and anxiety, my great friends, could you please let me talk properly once in my freaking life? I thought.

"Ah, okay... I'm Im JaeBum by the way, GOT7 JB, but you know that, don't you?" he said while offering his hand. "I'm Raven, P-Park Raven..." I mumbled shaking his hand. A strange expression past in his eyes, but just for a second. His 2 friends also greeted me, as Mark Tuan and Park JinYoung from GOT7.

Did I mention all the death glares on me? Like, dozens of deaths glares. If looks could kill, I would be disintegrated right now. Not only glares but also whisperings all around class, and not kind ones. They went louder and louder until "Aghases, be gentle please..." When JaeBum said that, the class became silent. I let out a small "Thank you" and then started to focus on the teacher who entered the room. All the girls went to sit and the teacher began the lecture right away.

I lay my head on the desk, thinking. First day, first lesson, and everyone already hates you. Great start of the year, Raven, Jinjha...

~~~~~~~~~~

A.N : Hello everyone :)
This is the first part of my fanfiction, hope you like it 😉
Please comment and vote, I would appreciate ❤
Love you 😘