02 - Meeting again

Jaebum's P.O.V ~

I try to concentrate on the lecture, but all I can focus on is that girl, next to me, that just raised her head from her desk to take notes. Park Raven. I haven't heard this name for so long, 9 years to be exact.
Is it really her, or just someone with the same name? As I'm lost in thoughts looking at her, JinYoung pokes my shoulder. I turn to him and he whispers a small "Gwaenchanha?" and I nod. He is so used to see me focused and conscientious about my studies that he looks at confused and suspicious about my answer. "Are you sure? We'll talk later, but for now focus." He says and turns back to face the board. He knows me too well to believe I'm okay.

I'm not really okay, I feel like I've just seen a ghost or something. But I put that in a corner of my mind, I'll think about it later because right now, I need to study. I need good grades for JYP, and for myself, my own improvement. Especially in music, in order to write and produce in the future.

The rest of the class went smoothly. English isn't my best subject, but I still have Jackson and Mark to help me. Also JinYoung who improved a lot lately. At the end, Raven packed her things really quickly and rushed out of class. I also pack my things and get out followed but Mark, JinYoung and all the Aghases who waited for us.

Raven's P.O.V ~

All day I tried to avoid people, eating in a corner or enter in a classroom before everyone, because whenever someone sees me, I can hear them talking about how I shook hands with GOT7 JB. But to my surprise, no one went to attack me or threatened me. I assume it's because JB told them to be gentle with me in class. In short, it was a kind of stressful day.

It's 4 p.m. now, and I decide to go in one of the dance rooms to ease my stress of this day, and because I have plenty of time before going supermarket close. And I love to dance, even if I don't think I'm really skillful and need to improve a lot.

I change myself into a skinny sport outfit, find an empty room quickly and shut the door behind me.
I plug my phone on the speaker and play a song on random. It happened to be 'Stay the Night' by Zedd and Hayley Williams, and it sounds good to me so I place myself in the middle of the room, facing the mirror.

I dance my heart out a choreography I made on this song, forgetting the world around me, and singing at the same time. I stop dancing after a few more songs, panting. I take a look at the door while drinking and it's still closed. Good thing that no one saw me, at least I think.

Please God, tell me no one saw the crap I made just now, because if so, more than being blessed-by-Im-JaeBum-that-everyone-is-jealous-of girl, I'll be the everyone-makes-fun-of-because-of-her-shit-dancing-skills girl, and I think it will be worst...

I stop music, went out with a towel around my neck, go home to take a shower and then, to the supermarket.

I was peacefully doing my shopping when I felt followed. As I turn around, a famous face is in front of me.

"You really buy a lot of things, don't you?" JaeBum said looking in my cart. "Yeah... I haven't got anything at home so..." I almost whispered my answer. I look at his hand and see ice creams. "Members wanted ice creams so I came with BamBam to buy some, but I think I lost him in the process, Haha..." he told me seeing where I'm looking.

"I have a question for you... but I'm not sure I can ask..." he told me looking shy. Don't worry, you're not the shyest here... and I look at him questioning. "Do you perhaps come from..." "HYUNG!" JaeBum got cut by a guy running to us. "God, BamBam, don't shout like that, no one recognized us yet, I want it to remain like that!" JaeBum smacked lightly the back of the guy's head while shouting-whispering.
So this is BamBam, another GOT7 member I assume... but he looks like a kid, how can he be an idol...?