Harambre X Hillary

Trump was sitting on the throne Putan made for him when he thought "hey I don't want to stop being president." So he picked up the phone and called 911.
    They said "911 why are you dying?"
     And trump said "hey I'm not dying! Take that back!"
     So 911 took it back and trump hung up.

     Then he remembered why he had called 911 in the first place and he called again but before they could say anythang he said "please direct me to the prison so I can talk to Hillary." So they did and Hillary picked up the phone in her dungeon as it rang.
      "Hello who is this? Please send for help." Hillary said.
       Trump said "no silly it's me Donald J Trump your mortal enemy. I have an offer!"
     She almost hung up but Bernie, who was in the corner of the dungeon, said "don't hang up! We haven't had a call in years!" So Hillary didn't hang up.
      "I have a huge opportunity for you, and it involves a huge dick!" So Hillary nodded and Trump said "ok so if you can't dominate Harambe then I'll become dicktator, and if you can then you will be the president of trump's states of America (tsa)" Donald trump hung up and Hillary grabbed a butter knife from the table. Bernie gasped and Hillary started to walk towards him.
     "I need your soul to bring back Harambe." Bernie then said " well if I fuck you hard enough can I live?" Hillary nodded and Bernie unzipped his brown old man pants to reveal his shriveled old man dick with white pubes. Hillary figured that she would need nsome practice if she was going to doominate harambre so she grabbed her FatDick2000 from the corner and strapped it on.
Bernie sighed and pulled his pants down to show his wrinkly anus.
"Let's do it doggy style, I need experience fucking an animal."
Burny gulped and did as she said, and Hillary quickly thruster the big ass duck into burners butt. "Mmmmmm daddy" Bernie said and Hillary knew that she could take harambre now. As she was pounding burnty from behind she grabbed the butter knife and grabbed what little hair he had left. "Mmmm yes fuck me daddy" burny said. But just as Bernie orgasmed she slit his throat. "Bye bye Barny!" And she ate his soul as it slipped out his butt.

"With this soul, I can summon harambre...."

To be cumtinued:
Preview-

" Goreulla noises"