Trump x pence

Hillary took the strap on out of Burnt and used the knife to etch a dick in the floor. She dropped to her knees and vomited the soul into the floor. 

She chanted "dicks out for harambe" until she heard Burns soul scream ,"freeeee edduuucccattiion!" As it was used for harambe's appearance

In the White House 69 minutes earlier:

"Pency poo! Can you cum zip this up!" Trump was struggling to reach a zipper on his back. Pence crawled in on his knees and looked at trump with huge confusion. 

"Why are you getting into a gorilla suit?" Pence grunted to trump. (It was hard to speak because of the 7 inch butt plug in his bum.)

"Hillary thinks she's summoning Harambe, butt she'll be summoning and dominating me! It's my kink don't shame!"

Pence licked his lips. He was secretly a furry who loved gay gorillas. "I'll fuck you for practice papa." Trump nodded and got on all fours. 

"Do me in the butt hole!" Trump screamed as pence unzipped his pants and shoved his 3 inch pein in trump. It was around 2 minutes of pence furiously pumping his willy into trump before they both come. 

"That was so good papa." Pence said as trump put his toupe back on.

"Your welcum... Oh btw pence..." Trump turned around and did his signature face," your fired!!!!"

Pence started to cry,,"bu why papa, why!?!?" 

Trump giggled ,"your dick is to tiny for me... I need something HUGE. Like Hillary!"

To be cumtinued:

Up next "moan.... I mean! Monkey oo oo ah ah!"