FUKCING TRUMP IN A GORILLA SUIT

Hillary sat in her prison for like a YEAR before remembering why she had butt fucked Bernie and killed him in the first place "oh yeah ok I gotta summon harambe fudk." By then trump was getting hot and sweaty and steamy in his harambe suit but he would wait forever for Hillary to fudge him in his fudger.
   "Ayy harambe imma whip my dick out for you!!!!" Hillary chanted over and over, causing the dungeon to shake. Meanwhile in the White House trump became instantly hard and teleported straight to the dungeon.
    "HARAMBE IMMA FUKIN SHOVE DIS HUGE STRAP ON IN YA POOPER" Hillary shouted, but in gorilla speak ("OO OO AH AH") so the monkey could understand.... good thing trump was really into his gorilla sona because he learned monkey speak and responded "ok papiiii" 
      Hillary strapped on the huge black dick machine and imideartly abused trump/harambes a hole. "Ahhhhhhh" trump groaned and Hillary powerd on and on and on
   In
Out
"moan"
    In
Out
"MoooAAN"
In
   Out
"Mooownn"

Hillary flipped the switch and chummed inside trumps booty hole. "Mmmm that feels good" Hillary said.
    SUDDENLY TRUMP RIPPED HIS MASK OFF AND LAUGHED "HAHA HILLARY YOU JUST IMPREGNETED ME NOW YR GUNNA HAVE 2 RAISE MY GORRILLA CHILD"
     Hillary started to cry, but little did trump know they were tears of joy. She'd always wanted a little lesbian son that looked like a gorilla, and now might be her chance.
     "Fine! But we have to get a name"
"Hmm ok" said trump "how bout 'butfucker2.0'
"Perfect!!!" Said Hillary

How are these two gonna raise a fudkin baby when they. Ant agree on anything?! Will the baby be Jewish, satanist, budist, nudist, or gay?!? Stay tuned to find out!!!!

2 be chummtinued
Preview-
"WAAAA WAAAA FREE COLLEGE"
      "Gasp!"