Chapter 11

Justin's POV
I see Raegan come out of his house, I jump out of the car and hug him. I missed him so much, even though it's only been one day since I saw him last.
Raegan: I missed you
I start to blush.
Me: I missed you too
We get in my car and drive to my house. Raegan puts on the radio and my favourite song comes on. I start being my usual goofy self and dance around while driving.
Raegan: babe, don't kill us *laughs*
Me: I would never do that, you're too cute
Raegan starts blushing and looks out the window.
Raegan: So, are you feeling better?
Me: Yeah, how about you?
Raegan: Yeah I guess so.
We sit in silence the rest of the car ride. Raegan seems upset and that makes me upset.
We get to my house and Raegan follows me out of the car and into my house. We sit on the couch and I put on Netflix.
Me: Raegan?
Raegan: yeah?
Me: are you okay? You seem, sad.
Raegan bursts into tears. I stand up and grab his hand making him stand up as well. I wrap my arms tightly around him.
Me: it's okay, it's gonna be okay.
I sit him back down on the couch and wrap a blanket around him.
Me: I will be right back.
Raegan: *nods*

Raegans POV
I sit on Justin's couch crying. I don't know why exactly I'm crying, but I feel like a complete idiot. I text Justin, wanting to see him and as soon as we are together I turn into a big mess. What is wrong with me? My thoughts are interrupted when I see Justin walk back into the living room with a glass of water.
Justin hands me the glass of water, but I just set it on the table. I start to calm down enough for me to get out a few words.
Me: J-Justin, I'm s-sorry
Justin: don't be sorry. You can talk to me Raegan, we are in a relationship. I love you. I will always be here for you.
Me: I haven't been completely honest with you Justin..
Justin: what do you mean?
Me: the reason I didn't go to school, wasn't because I wasn't feeling well. It was because of a funeral. My mom died in a car crash not too long ago, and, her funeral was today. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I just, I wasn't ready to talk about it.
Justin: Wait. Your moms name, it wasn't, AJ, was it?
Me: yeah it was. How did you know that?
Justin: Oh. My. God.
Justin starts shaking and his face turns white.
Me: Justin?! Are you okay? You look like your gonna be sick?
He doesn't respond. He falls forwards off of the couch and onto the floor.
I run to the kitchen and get an ice pack out of the freezer. I sit down beside Justin and put it on his head. I start to cry again.
Me: Justin please wake up
I sit on the floor beside him for a few minutes holding the ice pack on his forehead when his eyes slowly start to open.
Me: Justin! Thank god you're okay!
Justin: what happened?
Me: you passed out. Do you remember anything?
Justin puts his hand on his head, and then he gets this horrified expression on his face.
Me: Justin! What is it!
Justin: Raegan, I think we're..
He takes a long pause.
Justin: ...related.
I look back at him in shock.
Me: what do you mean, related!
Justin: AJ Beast, that's your mom, right?
Me: y-yeah
Justin: I was at her funeral today too. That's my aunt, well, half aunt.
Me: which makes us, half... cousins. Oh my god. 
I start to cry again.
Me: what are we going to do!
Justin: I don't know!
We both look at each other and cry.
Me: But, I love you. *cries*
Justin: *cries* I love you too.