Chapter 2 - School day (2/3)

( OKAY SO MY HUSBANDO IS IN THIS VIDEO, CHA EUNWOO! OHMIGAWD KILL ME GFTHGFCGH HE'S SO PERFECTTTTT AHHH!!!HIS SMILE OMI GOD!! Okay, continue. )

( He's the one in the gray with black hair in the back )

Y/N POV: 

I pushed the door to the classroom, hearing faint yelling. I groaned, and put on my headphones. The kids looked back at me. I just ignored them, and sat in the far left corner in the back, being by 2 skeletons. They started to talk to me. I ignored them and started to draw. The teacher began to babble, very loudly I might add, so I turned my music up on max. The skeletons stared at me until the teacher said something. Maybe it was a question. I continued to draw and the world began to drift away as a world of music was the only thing I heard.

~*Timeskip*~

I gathered my things, presuming the bell just rung from the students standing up. I didn't know what I drew, but it looked cool. The same two skeletons in my class kept looking at me. They also began to follow me! Creepy much? Anyway, I walked down the hallway of this eerie school until I felt someone push me, causing my headphones to fall off and my phone fly out of my pocket. I reacted, and guarded me possibly falling face first by my weak arms. I heard a handful of people laugh at me. I stood up, and punched that person square in the jaw. I didn't even  get a look at them. I looked down at them, seeing it was a.. goat? Yeah, a goat. So a goat pushed me. It seemed he didn't guard himself so he fell on his face. I heard footsteps so my first instinct was to pick up my headphones and phone and run. I heard footsteps coming from behind me. No, running footsteps. That only made me run faster, out the back doors. I continued running. The footsteps seemed to become slower. I ran until I reached the limit, causing me to fall over and pass out. 

356 words