Chapter 1 - Dancing in the moonlight (2/2)

( last chapter you were dancing but Author~Chan is lazy so.. )

                             ~*Timeskip*~

???'s POV: 

As I was on my way home, I heard music. It sounded like... well an... interesting song. I went closer to where the music was coming from. I saw a figure, moving carefully and gracefully, imitating the snow around it. I looked closer, and saw (h/l) (h/c) hair flowing against the wind. I stared in awe. I now noticed the feminine features. I realized she was starting to go towards me. I ran and hid behind another tree not far from the one I was behind. 

Y/N POV:

As I started walking, I heard extra footsteps to my left. I turned towards it, and saw nothing. i shrugged it off and continued to walk. ' But what if someones watching you? What if someones about to kill you and you don't even know it yet? ' I shut my eyes shut and held them tight, pushing away anxiety. Opening my eyes, forgetting I was still walking. 

                                ~*Timeskip*~

I pushed the door open, my roommate, or roommates I should say, Frisk and Chara being in  the room next to the door.  I sighed and yelled, " IM HOOOME " Then, I heard thumping. " I'm alright! " I heard Frisk yell, and I presumed that she didn't expect me to yell even though I yell every time I come back home. I ran to the kitchen to see spaghetti sauce on the floor, and Frisk on the floor as well, in an apron. I looked to the right and I saw Chara watching Supernatural on the couch, eating chocolate. " Welcome home Y/N! " Chara exclaimed, over the TV on max-volume. People probably thought a murder scene was happening in this house. The cops came to our house 3 times already. I waved to Chara. " Hey frisk, I think you uppsettited the spaghetti. Frisk groaned. I laughed and helped Frisk up. " Good one Y/N! I'll remember that one! " Chara laughed, still watching the TV. I walked up to her, grabbed the remote, and turned it down to 50. Then, I walked to my room. as soon as I made contact with the pillow, I started to fall into a deep sleep.