justin and me

"hey justin welcome into our house. I remember when you and marrissa used to play together when you was just this high!"my mom blabbered.

"yeh mum we remember too. im going in my room. come on justin" " okay" justin followed.

"goodbye mrs bailey" "goodbye justin. you 2 keep it clean up there. no dirty things!!"

"mom shutup will you?" "ahaha just joking dear"

I walked into my room with justin and I sat on my bed. justin sat across me on my blow up chair.

"so what did you want to talk about justin?" I asked curiously.

"us. I want to talk about us."

it hit me.the word us repeated several times in my head. my heart began to thump louder. for a second then I thought that justin could also hear my heart beat.

"us ? what do you meen us? " I smiled trying to keep it cool.

" me and you. I want to know why you have been avoiding me"

I stared at him. I wanted to blurt out my feelings. I wanted to cry and scream about how I felt about him. I wanted to just throw myself in his arms.

"so?" " I havent been avoiding you, what are you talking about?" "marissa dont play dumb with me" he walked towards me.

"what the fuck are you talking about" I laughed it off.

"marissa. you think im stupid? I can see it. I can see it through you eyes. I can see it through the way you smile" "see what justin? what can you see?!" I panicked.

does he know I love him?

"I can see the sadness. I can see the pain. no body knows you better than I do. you dont have hayfever. youve never had it. you know I know everything about you. " "justin. you know nothing. dont talk shit to me" I got serious. "god damn it marissa I have had a crush on you forever. dont you talk to me like I dont care. I want to be there for you" he came closer to me.

I stood up and walked past him towards my window. I opened it. I needed fresh air. I coudnt believe what I just heard. I felt like I was about to fall. my knees shook thoroughly. I was about tl drop any minute.

"j..jus.justin" I cried. I could hear his foot steps heading towards me. I felt hands wrap around my waist.

I fell to the ground.

"Marrissa? are you okay? marrisssa!!? " justin shouted in my face as I layed in his arms. "I...lo.ve..yo..ou" these words escaped his

mouth wich was followed by my constant tears.

"justin. I have always loved you." freely fell out of my mouth.

he lifted me up bridal way and layed me in my bed. he layed next to me with my head on his chest, he held me tight and whispered "everythings gonna be alright"

I fell asleep to his soothing soft words. all I thought about was how peacefull and calming his heart beat was. my pain. my hurt dissapeared.

3 hours later I woke up. I opened my eyes and I coudnt see justin. "it was just a fucking dream" I said.

"no it wasnt, im right here" justin said while sat down in the corner of my bed. I stared at him. igot up and sat down next to him. he pulled me towards him and hugged me. "why didnt you tell me you loved me a long time ago?" he asked. " I was scared you didnt like me" "marissa your beautifull and amazing. you are the sweetest and most caring girl ever, how could I not love you?" " justin pjust promise me you wont hurt me. I cant handle anymore pain"

"marrissa bailey I promise you I will mever hurt you"