chapter 4: suspended.

RINNGG RIIINNNGG RRIIINNNGGG

"that fucking alarm" i shrieked. i jumped out of my bed and stamped all over the alarm. it made my blood boile. but i wasnt planning on having a shit day today because last night.. was the best night of my existence! justin, the boy that i have loved for so many years finally told me that he feels the same way about me. ICAN NOT WAIITTT FOR SCHOOL TODAY!!! , i really hope he asks me out.

after i showered, brushed my teeth and dried my self, i opened up my huge closet and picked out the cutest outfit... today was not like the other normal days. today was the start of something new... something good! i picked out cute acid wash blue high wasted jeans that fitted perfectly around my curvy hips, with a silk lilic vest stop and a flowery kimono. i was planning on impressing justin so i put on my foundation, applied blusher on my cheecks and a thick line of eye liner and smudged it to create a smoky affect. i let my hair down in its natural frizzy light brown curls and put on my white airforce with lilic frilly socks. not being vein but i looked HOT! i walked downstairs and could not stop thinking about last night when justin kissed me... the thing that upset me was that he left right after the kiss...

did he regret it? did he think what he did was a mistake? ill just have to see today..

i grabbed my toast and got out the house and headed in my lamborghini, yes i have a lambo.. a red lambo. and yes i had to beg for it for like 3 years but i finally got my dream car on my 18th... anyway i had to go to pick up my bestfriend elaina. ive known that girl since i was like 2 hhaha

oh was it since i was 3?

no you was 2 dumbass..

excuse me dont call me a dumbass

you .are .a .dumbass

we are the same people.. DUMBASS!!

whatever dumbass 

why do i always talk to myself haha?! im so fucking weird. lool anyways i hopped into my lambo and started my engine. by the time i got to elainas house, she was ready. she looked really cute today too.. wonder if  she is trying to impress somebody too haha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was on my way to my second lesson, history class and i heard a deep, new but sexy voice. i knew it wasnt justin because justins voice made me flutter and feel all tingly and excited. who's sexy voice is this?

i turned around and say i big hench boy with dark hair and bright blue peircing eyes. i didnt know i was drooling untill i turned away. i had never seen this boy ever in my 4 years at college.. he must be new.

"hey, im chad. im new here. whats your name ?" he spoke with his sexy deep voice. 

"me?"  pointing at myself. "yeah haha you, theres no one else around for me to be talking to. so what is the name of this beautifull girl then?" he spoke sweetly. 

i began to blush so i looked down and said "mar..ris..sa.. my name is marrissa bailey.. what lesson have you got now?" i asked trying to change the subject. 

"hey , hey don't look down, your beautifull and you should know it. youre actually the prettiest girl ive met today and i have met alot. theyve all thrown themselves at me but you.. youre .. you are that type of girl i want." he smiled at me.

"gee.. thanks ..chad. youre very sweet and not too bad yourself haha..there arent alot of guys around like you. thank you for making my morning, a special morning." i smiled at him. he is so sweet and cute and hot and sexy and JUST FUCKING PERFECT.. im wondering why i havent already dived on him. i see why all the girls throw themselves at him. he is amazing for sure! but im not like them girls, i quite like the boy to chase me.