mabel pines and pacifica from gravity falls

Hello this is your speaker here we are going to see miss Mabel Pines or should I say Mabel Northwest and Pacifica Northwest. Mabel says "ever since I saw here I have loved her even if it was a secret". All I know is that Pacifica and Mabel are adorable together. OK now to look at dresses.  wait wait next is family and friends they brought. First Mabel who did you bring. Mabel replies "I brought dipper,Wendy, soo's , lazy Susan, and waddles." OK now to Mabel's dress. Mabel what kind of dress do you want "I want a spaghetti strap with sweet heart neck line" Mabel says. when I come back to her dressing room I have three dresses one spaghetti with sweet heart neckline made of white lace this is the one she picked up first she tried it on and she was completely happy with it but when she walked out even waddles said no and waddles is a pig. Pacifica didn't like it she said I quote "Honey  I love you but that dress doesn't fit your figure at all I want you to try something more sexy  for me babe." Mabel replied "OK for you pacifica and you only.". Mabel goes to her dressing room when I found the perfect dress sexy spaghetti with sweet heart neckline and small star sparkles the dress is made of lace so I insisted Mabel tried it on when she went out jaws dropped Mabel  and Pacifica teared up it was definitely the dress with in ten seconds she insisted I put the Vail on her so I asked the question "Mabel Pines are you saying yes to the dress? She replied " yes I am saying yes to the dress!!!!" Both hugged and then its Pacifica's turn.

Pacifica any thing you have in mind "umm maybe strapless sexy sweet heart neckline with lace no sparkles." OK now that I know what you want let's meet your three guests "OK I have my mom, brenda and candy." OK you go to your room and I will find you a dress. When I return I have the exact one she described when she walked out she had it on and Mabel ran up and kissed her and said you look gorgous  both got teary eyed again and with an agreement from the crowed we put on her Vail and pacifica said yes to the dress.

At the wedding three weeks later the said there I do's and were a happily married couple!!!😍❤💙💚💛💜💕💖💗💘💝💞💟

If you want suggest Disney characters in comments