Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Julia's POV

It was indeed an awkward ride down to the lobby, and I called it. She just stood there, like a rock. A rock with a face full of make up. Yes, the Cecilia Remy was a rock with a face full of make up. The song faded into Taylor Swift's I Knew You Were Trouble or for me, the I-knew-you-were-going-to-make-a-song-like-this-for-Harry.

"I like this one." Cece sang along with The Wanted and my jaw dropped.

"How can you like this one?" my eyes were bulging out of my head, "Its a terrible song made by terrible people."

"How do you know?" she asked and by then we were at the 20th floor.

"I just know." I crossed my arms and tapped my foot impatiently.

"Can you stop doing that, Julia. Its really annoying." Cece sighed when we reached the 10th floor.

"Then stop singing along with Taylor-freaking-Swift and those creepers that call themselves The Wanted." I stopped and looked at her, "I hate them!"

"You used to love them back home." she pouted looking down at her feet, "How come you don't anymore?"

"I may or may not have talked to all of them before." I offered her some hints, "Oh, and Taylor? She's a biatch from hell, honey."

"That doesn't explain anyth---oh, I forgot you practically live with those boys." she looked up at me.

"I don't live with them. I have a different hotel room every place we stay, and if we're on the bus for the night, Louis gives me his bunk and he sleeps on the couch in the back where they play FIFA." I explain.

"So, this Louis lad, huh?" Cece wiggles her eyebrows.

"Ewe, no, Cece we're just friends and he has a girlfriend." I stop her from going any further.

"A girlfriend whose standing in front of me right now!" her face lights up with hope and humorous fun.

"Nope. Louis and I are nothing more than friends." I close my eyes and shake my head. Finally I hear a ding and the door opens to reveal the elegant lobby. The fake flowers they had in the granite pots with gold trimming made it absolutely gorgeous.

“What’s up Todd?” I asked the man at the front desk.

“Nothing much Julia, how is everyone doing? Are you enjoying your stay here?” he typed fast on the keyboard in front of him, only looking up at me once.

“Yes, very much. In fact, they’re involved of an intense game of FIFA at the moment. You have to come up again sometime and play.” I smiled sweetly.

“That will happen soon Miss Edison, very shortly.” he stopped what he was doing and helped the old Woman that stood next to me.

“Sorry.” I apologized to the Woman and turned around to see four coats. One blue, the second one white, another red, and the last one was gray. I went back to the conversation I just finished with Cece and I remembered that she was wearing a knee-length white felt coat with round black buttons the went down the middle. Suddenly, I felt all jumpy inside and ran towards the four girls that looked so much like my four best friends that I left back home in Doncaster.

The girl in the red coat looked at me running towards them and it was Adrienne Coddiare. Her long dark hair framed her face perfectly and her dark brown eyes made her look calm and collective.

“Julia!” she announced, “I haven’t seen you in such a long time, how have you been?”

“I’ve been doing great, I learned how to beat Louis in FIFA yesterday.” I smiled proud, “You should’ve seen his face! He looked gutted.”

“You can beat a boy in a video game!” Kiara laughed, “I want to try that sometime.”

“Its really fun as well as hard.” I admitted, “With those boys, its always a challenge to get ready for a concert. They’re always jumpy and hyped, but they also know the line between serious and joking.”

“Juli!” I heard Niall scream my name so I turned around.

“What?” I laughed at his alertness.

“Something terrible just happened!” he grabbed my shoulders and shook me, “Zayn ate the last piece of pizza!”

“Okay, Niall, I will order you another pizza.” I laughed at the Irish boy, “Now go back up before that girl over there mobs you with questions.”

Niall looked over to the right and this little girl who looked about 10 was grinning over at Niall.

“Really Juli, she’s like 9.” he looked back at me and rolled his eyes. Then the girl walked over to us with a more older girl who walked while looking at her phone.

“Hello.” the little girl said in her American accent.

“Hi, what’s your name.” Niall asked sweetly while bending down so he was the same height as the girl.

“I’m Madison and this is my sister, Karle.” she spoke again then Karle looked down at Madison then Niall.

“Oh my gosh, you--you’re Niall Horan!” she stuttered.

“Well, I hope so, otherwise that would be awkward if I wasn’t.” Niall joked.

“Can you sign my phone case?” Karle asked him.

“Sure. Um, Juli, do you have a sharpie?” he turned to me.

“You don’t even have to ask me, Niall.” I handed him the black sharpie I always kept in my back pocket.

“I know I don’t, but you always come up with some smart comment if I do.” he laughed while signing the girl’s phone case, then they took a picture.

“Thank you!” Karle said as an emotion of happiness and joy took over her face.

“No, thank you, Karle.” Niall said before Karle and Madison’s mother walked over to our group we started to form.

“Madison! Karle!” she called to the girls, “Let’s go already!”

“Bye.” Madison waved to Niall.

“Bye.” Niall echoed her.

Adrienne tapped my shoulder, “Am I missing something?”

“No, Niall here just likes to talk to people.” I told her.

“Juli, why don’t you bring them upstairs?” he told me before he started walked towards the slow-ass lift.

“Well,” I slowly said, “would you like to meet them?”

“I don’t see why not!” Kiara laughed, “As long as it involves football and video games, I’m in!”

“Great!” I smiled, “Because I have both!”

___________

[A/N]

Hey, early update but y'all need to remember {@Fluffycatlover I'm talking to you} Harry's birthday is Feb. 1st, its almost here =)

Midnight Memories music video is coming out this Friday so, refresh not replay =)

5 reads

2 votes

Next update will be around sometime next week.

~Brianna