Chapter 6: Shopping

Rose

I woke up with the light shining in my face and my arm around a little body. I looked down and seen Emily fast asleep.

All of the memories of yesterday came back to me. I got angry all over again.

How could they do that to a poor little girl?

Well she doesn't have to worry about that any more because I am her new mom and I'm going to take care of her like she's my own.

Anyway today I am taking her shopping for new clothes so I need to get up and get dressed.

I went into the bathroom and took and 10 minute shower, then I dried off and put on a white t-shirt and some black skinny jeans with some white flats.

I put my hair in a ponytail and a bang. I walked back into the room and seen Emily still sleep so I snuck out the room.

Everyone else were up so I went to go ask one of my old pack members to get me some clothes for Emily.

They brought me back some white flats, a white t-shirt and some jeans. Me and my baby and going to match today.

I went back up to my room and ran Emily a bath. When I had the bath ready I went back into the room and woke Emily up.

When she got up I grabbed her hand and took her in the bathroom. I stripped her out of her clothes and sat her in the tub.

After I washed her up and got a white towel off the rack and dried her. I put her clothes on then sat her on the counter in the bathroom.

"How do you want your hair baby girl?", I asked.

"I want my hair like yours mommy but I want mines curly with a white bow," she said.

"Okay baby girl," I said smiling.

After I did her hair the way she asked I picked her up off the counter and grabbed her hand. We walked down the stairs into the kitchen. I seen most of the pack eating the dinner table looking at me and Emily, but I just ignored them. I got me and Emily a bowl.

"What kind of cereal do you want baby girl," I said while turning to look at her.

"I want fruit loops mommy," she said while smiling at me.

I smiled back at her and turned to get the cereal. I poured me and her a bowl of cereal.

Then I got the milk out of the fridge along with spoons out the draw in the kitchen. I poured the milk in the bowl then put the spoon in the bowls. I picked up both bowls and turned to Emily.

"Come on Em lets go eat in the dining room." I said.

We walked in the dining room everyone looked at us. I put the bowls on the table.

Then I pulled out the chair for Emily and put her in it. She starts to eat her cereal while I sit next to her and started to eat mine while ignoring people looking at us. After a while I got tired of it and said,

"What are you all looking at?"

Everyone turned their head and went back to eating their foods.

When Emily and I were done with our cereal I picked her up out of her chair and grabbed her hand. I turned to Jake and said,

"Me and Emily are going to the mall to get her a new wardrobe," I turned to my old pack.

"SINCE she didn't have one." then i turned back to him and said,

" I'm going to need to borrow your car."

Jake said,"Okay sis just make it back before 5 and don't crash my car, she's one of a kind."