Chapter 22

Galaxy's P.O.V
*beep beep*
Uggggg we fucking have school today!!!! To tell you the truth my alarm clock is jealous of my relationship with my bed. I woke up but I forgot that Chase was holding my waist. "Babe wake up we have schoolllll," I sang in his ear but being the bear he is he didn't wake up. An idea pops in my mind, I take my phone and pretend to "call" Jordan.
"Hey Jordan today is school and I can't wait to see that cute boy in my visual arts class, I think I like him but don't tell Chase," I was trying hard not to laugh. "What boy?!?!" Chase immediately woke up. "There is no boy u lazy butt now get ready we have school. "Uggggg!!!" He groaned. I brushed my teeth and showered. Then I wore some clothes.

(The outfit of the day)I walked out the bathroom to see Chase not there

I walked out the bathroom to see Chase not there. Maybe he is downstairs eating the PANCAKES!!! NOOOO HE BETTER NOT EAT ALL THE PANCAKES. I ran downstairs and thank god he didn't eat all of them. I went in my car and headed to school.
Jordan's P.O.V
I walk towards a building called prison or hell or whatever horrid place. Matthew's arm was around my waist. I walked to my locker but someone slammed the locker door. "Hey slut you look horrible like always," Taylor chuckled. "What do you want?" I was already pissed to see his face. He did not like that because he carried me over his shoulder and covered my mouth. I tried to shout but nothing came out. His grip was too strong. He took me to the janitors closet then locked the door. "What do you want!!" I yelled. "I want you gone, no one likes you, they just feel sorry for a slut, even if your parents were alive they would suicide because of you," he laughed. I could of beat the shit out of him but when he mentioned my parents I started to sob. "SHUT UP!!!" He yelled then punched me a couple times in the stomach. Then he started to kick me. I kept crying and crying. "You better not tell anyone this or I'll hurt your little Matthew," he threatened. "I thought u and Matthew are friends," I stuttered. "We were but he ditched me for a slut like you by if you tell I'll hurt him until he can't take it anymore," "oh and tell the girl with blue hair and piercings do call me, now go die, bye slut." He left the janitors closet but I just sat there crying until the bell rung. Shit I missed a period. I ran to the girls bathroom. I pulled my shirt up to see dark purple bruises, I would flinch when ever I touched them. I quickly dried my tears then headed to my locker to get my things for my next period.
After school
I went straight to home, I checked my phone to see a missed call from Galaxy so I decide to call her.
"Why did you call,"
"Jordan are you ok you ignored us all, did Matthew kiss another fucking girl!!"
"No I just feel a little sick,"
"You want me to come over,"
"Ummm no its ok.
"K bye love you,"
Uggggg I hate my life and what Taylor said is still in my mind. I decide to cut again, I just can't help it, I try to stop. I grabbed the razor from behind my toothpaste and start to cut my wrist. The blood dripped on the floor but it felt so good. I quickly wash the blood away and the razor then I hid the razor. I walk out the door and start to cry on my bed. My bedroom door creaks open but I just fucking ignored it. "Babe are you ok!!!" I looked up to see Matthew. "Ye...ah I'm fi.nee," I hesitated. "You can tell me anything I know your not fine," he said in a very gentle voice. "I SAID IM FINE NOW LEAVE," I shouted, I was really pissed that he kept asking. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU IM TRYING TO HELP!!" He took a step forward, I thought he tried to hit me so I brought my knees to my chest and covered my face. "Babe I would never hurt you and if I did you would of beat the shit out of me," there were tears in his eyes. He walked toward me, he sat down and brought me closer to his chest. He was holding my wrist but I flinched because that was were I cut. "Why did you flinch," he sounded concerned. "Show me your wrist," he told me but I just tried to move back. He took my wrist and gently turned it. He stared at the cut I made. "Why are you doing this to yourself, plz don't hurt yourself, you matter to much to me," now he was definitely crying. "I..m sor..ry," I stuttered. I then fell to the ground crying non stop. He sat down with me and held me in his arms. "Why?" He asked. I didn't dare look at his eyes but he lifted my chin so I had to look at him. "I hate myself," I lied but some of that was true. "Oh baby plz don't do this," he wrapped his arms tighter around me. I just sobbed in his chest. "Tell me the truth," he said. "I can't," "why not," he was getting angry that I wasn't telling him. "I can't plz I just can't," I pleaded to him. He stood up from our position. "FINE BE LIKE THAT, I TRY TO HELP YOU BUT YOUR JUST SO STUBBORN, YOU WONT EVEN TELL ME WHATS WRONG!!!" He yelled then stormed out of the room. Now I was crying my eyeballs out. I was crying a lot that my eyes began to fall asleep, before I knew it I fell asleep in the floor.
Hope you like this chapter
-Maitri