2. TAKEN

Mermaid meets vampire / werewolf. 

Mermaid myths:

I've imagined mermaids are like a lot of sea creatures, they travel in groups - or pods as I've once seen in a story. In this one, obviously, they have tails like typical mermaid stories. I don't have anything else in mind for this story. Whether or not they can imprint w/ werewolves (that'll be different) or if they hate vampires. Whether or not they can freely love like humans do or like the Quileutes. I think that'll be up to you and how you write the story. Another part of the mermaid myths is that they're able to come onto land and have human legs during certain times (parts of the month according to the moon / at night / at day / whatever you think will be best. I just thought it might be cool. 

And the part of the story I think adds in mystery and a little something-something: no one knows there are mermaids in Forks / La Push. Maybe she goes to school? Maybe she travels around the land near Forks / La Push? Whatever you think is best, I'm just adding  ideas here. Take whatever you want. 

As for the characters, I didn't really imagine anything. I think I was remembering a story I once read about a woman who could breath underwater and thought of mermaids + Twilight. That's how this came to life....

COMMENT HERE IF YOU'D LIKE THIS PLOT / STORY IDEA

** if you want, I can make you a cover for this plot. Just ask in your comment, then message me for details.