5. for sale

title*; Clone 

 epigraph;❝times were troubling, and I couldn't remember half the things that happened to me in there,❞

 ❝I don't blame you, I just wish you had foreseen all the trouble that would come, that I had endured,❞ 

 faceclaim; jenna lousie coleman 

 characters name; Celia Astrid Brandon 

 summary;Smile lines, a pixie look, a wide smile, and a wanderlust look was that of what her mother left her. She was stuck in an imprisonment, living her life day by day. Wondering why her mother had left in such a state. When Celia Brandon is set free, she is determined to find the Cullen's that the nurses in Volturi Castle seemed to connect with Celia and a vampire named Alice Cullen. 

 Find her mother was one thing, finding her soul mate was another, but finding a family was the best thing that could have happened to Celia Brandon. 

 other comments;- i have celia created if you would like to use the profile i have 

 - she was made in a lab- she has Alice Brandon (Alice Cullen's) dna and another mortal's dna 

 - they took alice's dna when she was hospitalized (they wanted to see if they can replicate Alice's powers) 

 - though they could only do it recently, thanks to the Volturi 

 - alice's 'daughter' shows up in Forks 

 - Celia was born June 20th 1989 in Volturi Castle, her mother being Alice nee Brandon Cullen, and her father being an unknown mortal at the time, though due to his willingness to become a donor the Volturi turned him into a vampire, the Volturi made her in turn of hoping to create another Alice Cullen, and at the right age would eventually turn her. When Celia was about thirteen should found out her mother name, and who her father was. Her powers began to manifest at the age of eight, and as they grew stronger, she tried to hide her powers from her caregivers, and she began to plan her escape. 

 - give credit to both 

 - give credit to @devoue AND -daisyqueen (this is a MUST)

 ship; jasper hale x celia brandon \

playlist; n.a  

** this is a story a friend of mine and I both came up with. It was mostly on her part but I supplied some things, a joint effort.